Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

    9 16.07%
  • San Francisco 49ers

    47 83.93%
Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 1035
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    Posts
    27,790
    vCash
    5219
    "49ers deserve to win the Super Bowl. They are my favorite team.I bought Super Bowl tickets from TicketVistas. Really happy with their service."

    wow!! Except for buying SB tickets, I agree with everything else you said!!
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

    "We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Newark, California
    Posts
    1,984
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Phabulous View Post
    I hope Bruce Miller is pumped up to knock Ray Lewis on his *** because I'M tired of all the Me, Me, Me whoa is me, I'm retiring crap. Like Torrey Smith said, "Ray Lewis is not the only Baltimore Raven!" His act is getting old, crying and preaching! I had respect for him but these couple of weeks are just annoying! Tony Gonzalez didn't boo hoo his way in hogging the spotlight. Stop the nonsense Ray! I will like to send you off crying with just 1 ring. I think Ed Reed deserves it more than Ray but I'm a Homer and I'm pulling for Gore, Vernon, J. Smith, P. Willy and Alex to take the crown!
    So wait, you got past him being involved in a double homicide and paying off the family but he lost you at crying at preaching?

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,045
    vCash
    1500
    Can some tell me the tattoo Kaepernick has of the Psalm Scripture Bible Verse? Thanks
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home


    Where It All Began

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    1,634
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi~TwnHawksFan View Post
    Can some tell me the tattoo Kaepernick has of the Psalm Scripture Bible Verse? Thanks
    It's something about destroying your enemies.... though that probably doesn't help narrow it down.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The beez neez
    Posts
    16,084
    vCash
    1500
    In the 2010 draft the 49ers traded the 79th pick of the draft to the Chargers for the 91st, 173rd and a 4th round selection in the 2011 draft.

    The Chargers took Donald Butler. He is pretty solid but with the 3 picks we got Bowman, Dixon and Hunter. I think we pretty much raped that trade.

    Also in 2009 we traded picks 44 and 111 to Carolina for their 1st rounder in 2010.
    they took Everette Brown and Mike Goodson( both no longer with the team) and we selected Mike Iupati with the 17th pick.


  6. #111
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,180
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    In the 2010 draft the 49ers traded the 79th pick of the draft to the Chargers for the 91st, 173rd and a 4th round selection in the 2011 draft.

    The Chargers took Donald Butler. He is pretty solid but with the 3 picks we got Bowman, Dixon and Hunter. I think we pretty much raped that trade.

    Also in 2009 we traded picks 44 and 111 to Carolina for their 1st rounder in 2010.
    they took Everette Brown and Mike Goodson( both no longer with the team) and we selected Mike Iupati with the 17th pick.

    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    12,489
    vCash
    1500
    Could not be more excited. The game is on my birthday. 60 inch television, and the Red and Gold beating up on "Mr. Tebow" Ray Lewis and company.

    Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    84
    vCash
    1500
    Anyone have a video of the post game interview with Terry Bradshaw in the Niners Locker Room after their win over Atlanta?
    Last edited by Phabulous; 01-24-2013 at 08:36 PM.

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    84
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by STAT1 View Post
    So wait, you got past him being involved in a double homicide and paying off the family but he lost you at crying at preaching?
    As a player he is one of the best at his position. His character off the field is another topic. All I'm saying is that the media is getting caught up in this resurrection crap. Find his white suit and call him a criminal, but until then we gotta hear and see this man crying and preaching.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Port of Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,268
    vCash
    1500
    Couldn't make it to New Orleans, but since I'm testing for Oakland's fire department on the Monday after the super bowl so I decided to extend my stay in the Bay Area until Tuesday night in case there's a parade in San Francisco earlier in the day.
    Last edited by richiesaurus310; 01-24-2013 at 08:52 PM.

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    14,713
    vCash
    1500
    Everyone is talking about Ray Lewis winning another one and retiring, what about Moss? Equally one of the best at his position all time getting his first and walking off into the sunset.


    49ERS PSD 7 Round Mock Results
    1st Round:Kelvin Benjamin WR FSU
    2nd Round:Trent Murphy OLB Stanford
    2nd Round:Donte Moncrief WR Ole Miss
    3rd Round:Keith McGill CB Utah
    3rd Round:Chris Davis CB Auburn
    3rd Round:C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,180
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Everyone is talking about Ray Lewis winning another one and retiring, what about Moss? Equally one of the best at his position all time getting his first and walking off into the sunset.
    Maybe Moss doesn't praise God enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    14,713
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Maybe Moss doesn't praise God enough?
    Might just be me, but I'd take a guy who moons fans over praising God during a football game anyday


    49ERS PSD 7 Round Mock Results
    1st Round:Kelvin Benjamin WR FSU
    2nd Round:Trent Murphy OLB Stanford
    2nd Round:Donte Moncrief WR Ole Miss
    3rd Round:Keith McGill CB Utah
    3rd Round:Chris Davis CB Auburn
    3rd Round:C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,635
    vCash
    1500

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,226
    vCash
    1500
    Didn't want to start a new thread about this, but I hate how some of our fans are making us look...just read this article and it pisses me off. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/2...commentsAnchor

Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •