Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

    9 16.07%
  • San Francisco 49ers

    47 83.93%
Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1035
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    1,641
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlr52192 View Post
    Can't wait for those special plays Harbaugh's been hiding for the Super Bowl
    The one where Gore runs it in for the game winning TD? Yea, can't wait for that one either
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,341
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaruth49 View Post
    well, until he publicly thanks his hands for being so good, I think we are safe...

    I'm a bit eery when it comes to that...

    Freddie Mitchell
    Terrell Owens
    Randy Moss
    Ocho Cinco

    I'm soooooo Thankful that Moss has been able to be soooo well behaved throughout the season. Not once did he complain. If he keeps it up he might get a ring this time!
    Last edited by 1hardcore; 01-22-2013 at 02:40 PM.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Now
    Posts
    17,625
    vCash
    1500
    I need me a Randy TD in the bowl.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,692
    vCash
    1500
    Randy impact in the big show would be awesome. Silence his critics.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Newark, California
    Posts
    2,009
    vCash
    1500
    Random fact. After the game when the Niners got back they went to a club in San Jose, which they've all been to many of times, but this time even Alex Smith went. I'm pretty sure he's married and that's not his scene but to go out and celebrate like that makes me respect him that much more. He could be sour still and just go home knowing hes all but certain to have his last game as a niner in 2 weeks but he went out with Colin and a bunch of others to celebrate. That's awesome.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,674
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Broseph6 View Post
    I read the game has been moved to 4pm pac is that true?
    I think the "official" kickoff is still 3:30, but that's just when they start all that annoying pre-kickoff noise, so 4's probably around the time the ball will actually get kicked.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    1,641
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    Randy impact in the big show would be awesome. Silence his critics.
    He has already shut me up. I was against him coming to the 49ers, but he proved he is a team guy! His impact on the 49ers will be felt for many more years.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,692
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by STAT1 View Post
    Random fact. After the game when the Niners got back they went to a club in San Jose, which they've all been to many of times, but this time even Alex Smith went. I'm pretty sure he's married and that's not his scene but to go out and celebrate like that makes me respect him that much more. He could be sour still and just go home knowing hes all but certain to have his last game as a niner in 2 weeks but he went out with Colin and a bunch of others to celebrate. That's awesome.
    if he's helping colin in the film room every day, pointing out veteran things that colin wouldn't see without a vet QB over his shoulder, etc, to help the team win, i'm sure he would be down to go have some fun with the guys away from football. Btw I think I've seen his wife before. Isn't she really hot? Or am I thinking about another player.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,692
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    He has already shut me up. I was against him coming to the 49ers, but he proved he is a team guy! His impact on the 49ers will be felt for many more years.
    his biggest impact is being overlooked by most fans and the media because it's behind the scenes... he's helped crabtree, williams, and the young guys tremendously in practice, the film room, etc.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,402
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    if he's helping colin in the film room every day, pointing out veteran things that colin wouldn't see without a vet QB over his shoulder, etc, to help the team win, i'm sure he would be down to go have some fun with the guys away from football. Btw I think I've seen his wife before. Isn't she really hot? Or am I thinking about another player.
    His wife is gorgeous, believe she's an ex-raiders cheerleader.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    22,633
    vCash
    2500
    I don't believe she's up to Optis' standards though. In his eye she's a fat pig.


    Ariana Grande

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    Posts
    28,606
    vCash
    12274
    Time to watch the NFC Championship game again, and no, not the one from last season. Who's with me!? (Jerry Mcguire voice)

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,217
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    His wife is gorgeous, believe she's an ex-raiders cheerleader.
    Wait, so you're telling me that a millionaire NFL QB has a hot wife? That's crazy..

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,772
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Wait, so you're telling me that a millionaire NFL QB has a hot wife? That's crazy..
    I'd say he's lucky!

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,692
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    I'd say he's lucky!
    at least she's legit and not one of those groupie hoesss who wants all that cash!

Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •