Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

9 16.07%
  • San Francisco 49ers

47 83.93%
Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    all I am going to say is, its been a long, long time coming...Proud to be a Niner Faithful

vCash
    The game is on my birthday. I am excited beyond words. Bowman and Willis are going to eat Flacco alive.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Good to get that out of the way early...trap game. Love it.

Although we break the 3rd game curse, I hope we continue the trend of the 4th game. Always play well in those.

This is so surreal after talking all the hypotheticals of what it would take to get us to the SB for years. I guess we all now know what we needed all this time. So ****ing exciting. Just giddy.

And yes Cheeze, I was a bit inebriated. Happy to say I went to a game the same year as a SB too. Although it was just a preseason game, I'm still counting it.
    With ya bro!!!!
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    But their defense isn't playing nearly as well as the Ravens have... Peyton only scored 14, Brady only scored 13...
    Yeah, this worries me! They held 2 of the top offenses to 27 combined points. Also, our 2ndary needs to watch out for the deep ball.

Definitely nervous about this game. Especially don't want to hear all the **** from my Steelers friends... they are nervous about the 9ers getting #6, so if the 9ers lose, WATCH OUT! The amount of trash talking I will have to endure until August will be unbearable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    LOOOOOL please dont tell me you're talking about Derek Smith!!!! haha please dont do it! Lol I like D. Smith hahaha.

And just for the record, Kyle Williams didn't rip our hearts out anymore than Dashon Goldson did. Goldson blew up two Manning interceptions. Then he also took out Tarell Brown who had to to sub out and was replaced by Tremaine Brock, who gave up that crucial touchdown to Manningham. If Goldson didn't injure Brown, that TD would have never happened. If Goldson also didn't ruin Brown's INT, we would have had the ball with momentum in NYG territory and at least gotten a FG. The way Goldson got burned today, I was saying he sure is picking up where he left off in last years NFC Championship. Goldson is so overrated by 49ers fans........but so underrated by fans across the league.
    Oh God shut this kid up. Goldson is one hell of a player. Hes one of the most aggressive players in the NFL and our defense thrives off of his intensity he plays the game with. Overrated my ***
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Who is Jack Harbaugh rooting for?
    That's like asking "Hey, which one of your kids do you like more?"

If whom ever wins this game (49ers) doesn't at some time lose to the other team (Ravens) then I can't imagine that any Christmas/Thanksgiving holidays are going to be so... joyful around the greater Harbaugh house.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    [QUOTE=nutty;25167822]Yeah, this worries me! They held 2 of the top offenses to 27 combined points. Also, our 2ndary needs to watch out for the deep ball.

I think our offense will be fine plenty of times in those two games Brady and Manning could of ran for yards that 4 down for Brady Kap would of scored with that lane its the long ball for our D that worries me.

vCash
    Bigcheeze. John is the oldest, but Jim played the game better.
    He's probably rooting for the oldest, but who knows...

Watched Harbaugh's press conference today.
    Barely said anything about the SB, but seems 100% ready.
    Love it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Oh God shut this kid up. Goldson is one hell of a player. Hes one of the most aggressive players in the NFL and our defense thrives off of his intensity he plays the game with. Overrated my ***

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Can someone please tell me what NFC team is playing in the Super Bowl?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    Can someone please tell me what NFC team is playing in the Super Bowl?
    I believe its those pesky 49ers from San Francisco!
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash

wow

ok so i just wanted to say ive been a niners fan as long as i can remember i am just 25 years old and this will be the first time that i will be able to watch the 49ers in the superbowl. this is the best feeling ever. i will be honest and say that as the game ended i couldnt help myself i was just so overwhelmed with joy and everything that i as a 49ers fan have been through the heartbreak of last season and all of the horrible seasons before it i did cry infront of my wife and family and friends but i just couldnt hold it in. was anyone else feeling like this did anyone else actually cry? i cant be the only one.

vCash
    i just wanted to say i really do not think this superbowl will be all that close. i dont feel like thier defense will be able to stop the niners offense and our defense should be able to stop thier run. and im not really worried about that passing game either they could not really pass on the patriots until talib and chung got hurt. i just see the 49ers running away with this one and i also see alex coming in late in the 4th as we will have the W all wraped up.

49ers-38
    ravens-17

vCash
    18 long long years and were back baby!!!!!! Love it.

vCash
    I think it's just hitting me now. Seeing all the players celebrate and the broadcasters talking about us going to the Super Bowl. Couldn't get much better than this, except for one thing. Going to be a long two weeks.

Ariana Grande

Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast