56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

9 16.07%
  • San Francisco 49ers

47 83.93%
Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    We have a Super Bowl thread in the Niner Forum!!!

Man we've gone through sooooo much ****... the embarrassing losses, high hopes squashed right infront of us, anemic offenses, patch work defenses, cyclops getting dragged 5 yards after every tackle, blown covereges, looking at the game tape with our pants down, revolving door of OCs, darren5000, Tully Banta Cain , the seacock forum fan wars, Kyle Williams ripping our hearts out..... and thats just to name a few. But all those things make this time that much sweeter and I'm happy we can share this with all my freinds here in the Niner forum. There were guys here back then that are not here anymore but that were great posters and 49ers fans like macscootch,roastdawg and frumdabay, I hope somewhere they are having a great time drinking a beer and enjoying this moment.
    The work Is not done... we need #6. Our guys have to get it done.

Bringing back memories, some good so bad, but it's all been worth it!

vCash
    I guess we won't be seeing LeftyMo for a while

vCash
    Win it for Alex Smith - may be his last shot!

vCash
    yeah living in texas right now wearing all RED and GOLD, getting to make fun of the cowboys every second i get!!!! priceless!!!! sports made me a joke anytime me and the guys hung around because of my love for two teams who win and lose at the same time. Sports gods have finally heard my prayers we going to the BOWL!!!!
    Knicks and 49ers!

vCash
    I can't wait for this game. I think it will be a very tough game for us - our pass rush has been mediocre to poor as of late and that's a problem given the strength of their running attack. We always have more trouble with well-balanced teams, and the Ravens definitely qualify as that.

The read option still appears to be very very difficult to stop. ATL keyed in on CK and as a result LMJ and Frank ran all over them (all 3 TDs came from the read option). I'm starting to think that LMJ is just as good if not better at running the read option than Frank due to his superior speed and acceleration. If you watch his TD in slow-mo, the ATL linebackers were in prime position, saw the hole, but paused just for a second before CK handed it off and then LMJ ran by all of them in a flash, totally untouched. It seems as though in the read option - the RB doesn't necessarily have to think much about what path he takes (which Frank is as good at as anybody in the game), but has to get through the hole and to the outside as quickly as possible once he gets the ball.

I'm very confident in our ability to score on BAL. Their DBs are vulnerable and Suggs doesn't pose the threat he once did. I think our running game might have the most trouble given what Ngata can do to an O-Line and how well their safeties play the run.

Our defense gives me the greatest concern. They have a mauling offensive line, and if we line up in the Nickel all game we might get run on a lot more than is normally the case. And then of course theirs the kicking situation... not much to be said about that other than it's a major problem. Andy Lee is a goddamn wizard with his punts though so it almost makes up for how much Akers sucks.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    Trap game
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    GODDAMN TRAP GAMES. We are definitely more worried about the Pro Bowl. NINERS DON"T SLEEP ON THE RAVENS. THIS GAME MAY NOT BE IMPORTANT BUTW E CANT OVERLOOK THEM. HARBAUGH RALLY THE TROOPS
    Good to get that out of the way early...trap game. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by STAT1 View Post
    We broke the 3 game curse.
    Although we break the 3rd game curse, I hope we continue the trend of the 4th game. Always play well in those.

This is so surreal after talking all the hypotheticals of what it would take to get us to the SB for years. I guess we all now know what we needed all this time. So ****ing exciting. Just giddy.

And yes Cheeze, I was a bit inebriated. Happy to say I went to a game the same year as a SB too. Although it was just a preseason game, I'm still counting it.

vCash
    Gunna be an interesting match up that's for sure

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    We have a Super Bowl thread in the Niner Forum!!!

Man we've gone through sooooo much ****... the embarrassing losses, high hopes squashed right infront of us, anemic offenses, patch work defenses, cyclops getting dragged 5 yards after every tackle, blown covereges, looking at the game tape with our pants down, revolving door of OCs, darren5000, Tully Banta Cain , the seacock forum fan wars, Kyle Williams ripping our hearts out..... and thats just to name a few. But all those things make this time that much sweeter and I'm happy we can share this with all my freinds here in the Niner forum. There were guys here back then that are not here anymore but that were great posters and 49ers fans like macscootch,roastdawg and frumdabay, I hope somewhere they are having a great time drinking a beer and enjoying this moment.
    The work Is not done... we need #6. Our guys have to get it done.
    I remember Macscootch man crush on Willis just before we drafted him lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by billyphillips View Post

check out this super bowl jersey .i;m gonna place the order

http://www.weiketrade.hk/Product/Pro8216.Html
    Doesn't make much sense to buy it. The Ravens will be in white.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I guess we won't be seeing LeftyMo for a while

Guess you'd be wrong again.... like my initial impressions of kaep...
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Who's got it better than us? Man the 49er defense was TORCHED yesterday for a half. absolutely torched. Thankfully they pitched a shutout, although nowhere near dominant in the 2nd half.

30+ points allowed by this defense against the Patriots, Seahawks, Packers, and the Falcons were on their way, but...fortunately SF got some bounces and calls to go their way.

I expect SF to beat the Ravens, they are a better team. But their defense isn't playing nearly as well as the Ravens have... Peyton only scored 14, Brady only scored 13... Alex Smith scored 6 on this defense last year...

Ball control, get in the endzone... run the ball. and stick to the run.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    your bp was up in the packer game?

I can understand the falcons game, even when they took the lead I barely cheered b/c Matt Ryan had come back all year long on everyone. I couldn't watch that 4th down...

The two weeks are a blessing b/c give Jim 2 weeks to prepare and the 49ers will be ready, unlike the 4 days for the last time they faced the Ravens. I like Justin Smith and this defense getting two weeks of rest. Their defense hasn't been all that good to close out the year, and the Ravens D has. These are two evenly matched teams, with the Ravens featuring another top 2 wideouts, good running attack and decent TE. The 49ers are more dynamic with their TE, QB, plethora of backs... Should be good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    Guess you'd be wrong again.... like my initial impressions of kaep...
    Glad you are here. Wish more fans who criticized CK and those of us who believed early would shake the pride and come celebrate, wrong or right.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I read the game has been moved to 4pm pac is that true?

vCash
    Going to Church for the next following weeks, and praying that Ray Lewis has a peaceful retirement after we shatter his glorious dreams.

Who is Jack Harbaugh rooting for?

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast