Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Anyone use red light camera deflectors?

I'm thinking of getting one. Red light cam tickets here are like freakin $150 a pop. But I don't know how legit these deflector things are. Any experiences?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Or just don't run red lights

vCash
    Looks interesting. Is it this?
    http://www.phantomplate.com/
    I saw in the news that the state of Illinois has banned the spray. Why would they ban it if it did not work? I am in Virginia, that does not apply to me. So six months ago I got me some Photoblocker. So far, no tickets. I hope it stays that way.

Satisfied Customer

vCash
    just carry a gun and shoot at the camera

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer94 View Post
    Looks interesting. Is it this?
    http://www.phantomplate.com/
    Yea, something like that. I'm sure there's many companies out there.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    Ridin' high on freedom!
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Ever considered maybe not putting lives at risk and not running red lights?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Or just don't run red lights
    Yea, I know, but I dont know if its me or what but these yellows just got me nervous. Its like sometimes I feel I gotta slam the brakes or run the risk of getting ticket. There's this one particular one right by my house, and I see that thing flash no joke like 2-3 times a week. Its like super sensitive or something. Or maybe the yellow light isn't timed out right.

vCash
    ar-15

vCash
    http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2009...ot-in-arizona/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yea, I know, but I dont know if its me or what but these yellows just got me nervous. Its like sometimes I feel I gotta slam the brakes or run the risk of getting ticket. There's this one particular one right by my house, and I see that thing flash no joke like 2-3 times a week. Its like super sensitive or something. Or maybe the yellow light isn't timed out right.
    I don't mess around with the ones with cameras, even if it means slamming on the breaks last second. I'd rather use that $260 to buy some new parts then pay a useless ticket. But I know what you are talking about I've ran a good 10 or so lights by now, but I know they didn't have cameras. And I know I wasn't "risking" anyone's life because I've only run them by a second late. There is a good 3-4 second gap that you have. But I've heard the spray does work.

vCash
    If you don't drive like a moron, red light cameras aren't a problem.

Also, anything that is intended to block the plate is illegal, so this should probably be locked.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    I don't mess around with the ones with cameras, even if it means slamming on the breaks last second. I'd rather use that $260 to buy some new parts then pay a useless ticket. But I know what you are talking about I've ran a good 10 or so lights by now, but I know they didn't have cameras. And I know I wasn't "risking" anyone's life because I've only run them by a second late. There is a good 3-4 second gap that you have. But I've heard the spray does work.
    Yea, I done that a few times too which is kinda what got me worried. finna get in a damn wreck trying to avoid these cameras

vCash
    Drive safely and its not a problem.

We don't have red light cameras in my neighbourhood in camera but I don't run reds because its dangerous and illegal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yea, I done that a few times too which is kinda what got me worried. finna get in a damn wreck trying to avoid these cameras
    It should not be a problem.

Once it turns amber/yellow (Depending on your location) if your in a position where you can stop safely, you should do so. If you cannot stop safely on a yellow, you won't be running any reds since you'll pass through the intersection before it turns red.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast