Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    From Reece's pro bowl blog on raiders.com

FB Marcel Reece signs autographs for the fans and military on a rainy day in Hawaii. Photo by Kirby Lee You always see Raiders fans everywhere. Raider Nation is thick everywhere. We always travel well, even across waters. It's always fun and an honor because you may have some big time guys here and they play for a different fan base or a different team and they don't have the showing. When you walk up and hear Raider fans and they all know you and they're all yelling and screaming, being as excited as we always here, it's always a good time and always makes you feel good.
    **** yeah.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_P View Post
    I was really kind of worried. I would've felt like a tool, wearing a Raiders jersey at the Pro Bowl because there would be no Raiders on the field. Thank you for the win Ravens! Aloha Marcel!!!!
    You always wear your jersey regardless.

vCash
    I wore my Raiders jersey at Philly once at a game at the Vet in 2001. That was quite the experience. People in Philly are by and large not right. I don't mean that as necessarily a bad thing, more like a journey to a Mad Max type apocalyptic world. Good thing was it was a Gannon jersey and he is a Philly guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    I wore my Raiders jersey at Philly once at a game at the Vet in 2001. That was quite the experience. People in Philly are by and large not right. I don't mean that as necessarily a bad thing, more like a journey to a Mad Max type apocalyptic world. Good thing was it was a Gannon jersey and he is a Philly guy.
    you are right. I live near philly....in 2005...my boss @ the dealership where I work...gave me tickets to the chrysler box for a raiders eagles game, but told me not to wear raiders gear...going into the stadium and exiting I did see a few raiders jerseys...but I also heard some philly fans say lets go beat up someone in a raiders jersey.btw...that was the game seabass missed some fg's, and akers won the game with a fg, despite having his leg hurt so bad,they had their te, or lb try some kicks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderdave View Post
    you are right. I live near philly....in 2005...my boss @ the dealership where I work...gave me tickets to the chrysler box for a raiders eagles game, but told me not to wear raiders gear...going into the stadium and exiting I did see a few raiders jerseys...but I also heard some philly fans say lets go beat up someone in a raiders jersey.btw...that was the game seabass missed some fg's, and akers won the game with a fg, despite having his leg hurt so bad,they had their te, or lb try some kicks.
    That was 2005, if I remember correctly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12