Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will The Lakers make the Playoffs?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 23.88%
  • No

38 56.72%
  • Howard is gone

13 19.40%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The 8th seed currently is projected to finish 41-41, the west is weaker now, so the OP's projections are irrelevant. With some fringe playoff teams like the Wolves being injury ravaged, the Mavs just getting old, etc, I can see the west finally sending a team to the playoffs that finishes .500. The Lakers are 3 games out. Of course they can still make it.

That being said, they are gone quick. They are killing Kobe with minutes, I don't trust their defense or bench, and if they make it, it will have worn that roster out.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    The 8th seed currently is projected to finish 41-41, the west is weaker now, so the OP's projections are irrelevant. With some fringe playoff teams like the Wolves being injury ravaged, the Mavs just getting old, etc, I can see the west finally sending a team to the playoffs that finishes .500. The Lakers are 3 games out. Of course they can still make it.

That being said, they are gone quick. They are killing Kobe with minutes, I don't trust their defense or bench, and if they make it, it will have worn that roster out.
    Not to mention if they do make it, it will likely be the 7th or 8th seed and the Thunder, Clippers or Spurs will steam roll this team in the 1st round

vCash
    They have an uphill battle but it wont take 46 wins

vCash
    Seriously, where did you get those numbers from? We are only 3 ****ing games(or something like that) behind the 8th seed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    Seriously, where did you get those numbers from? We are only 3 ****ing games(or something like that) behind the 8th seed.
    Three back behind three teams is larger than five back behind one team. It will be very difficult to catch the eight seed for the Lakers.

vCash
    i still think they will make the playoffs, hoping like crazy they dont though as we need that Laker pick.

vCash
    howard wants to be the man of the house.....as long as kobe is there....he won't be the one....thats why shaq and chuck already predicted that he won't be a laker after this season......

vCash
    Its not happening.

vCash
    Even if they do they might get swept, no point. This is a a completely lost season, no success, no lottery pick . . . ****!
    Last edited by Lakers + Giants; 01-21-2013 at 02:42 AM.
    #Tank Nation

Playin sorry for Jabari, Riggin for Wiggins, Recede for Embiid, Rest em for Exum

vCash
    Like others have said, it won't take 46 wins. But I don't like our chances.

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    Stop with those historical numbers. They don't matter here at all. They are only 3 games behind the 8th seed, so it's absolutely possible for them to make it. While I do think they are a group of unhappy players (except Kobe since it's primarily because of his selfishness), it's too talented of a group at least not to turn it around this much.

vCash
    and got swept lastyr its over

vCash
    I tend to think that they will make the playoffs. I mean it is hard to believe that they will not make it with Howard, Kobe, and Nash. There are still lots of games to be played. However, Dantoni is absolutely horrible, so even if they do make the playoffs they are not getting past the first round.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    If they dont, will the "heat bought a championship" talks stop?

Probably not
    They honestly should, you gotta go out and play the games. Who knows what LA will do with a full year of chemistry but I don't think we'll get the chance to know personally. I think, if this type of production continues, we'll see the team flipped. It starts with coaching and as
    Much as he's not historically a "great" coach; at least spoelstra let his team play their games and mesh together in a system that favors the majority of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    Stop with those historical numbers. They don't matter here at all. They are only 3 games behind the 8th seed, so it's absolutely possible for them to make it. While I do think they are a group of unhappy players (except Kobe since it's primarily because of his selfishness), it's too talented of a group at least not to turn it around this much.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...41139369_n.jpg

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast