Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys1797 View Post
    Truly a great guy on & off the field.
    As someone who has met a good share of professional athletes, Gonzalez is by far the douchiest athlete I've ever met. **** Tony, see ya.

OK Nick, you see that over there? That's what used to be of our playoff chances.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to screw you over.

vCash
    One more year.

L.A. Angels/ Atlanta Falcons/ Anaheim Ducks/ L.A. Clippers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    As someone who has met a good share of professional athletes, Gonzalez is by far the douchiest athlete I've ever met. **** Tony, see ya.
    Did I miss the sarcasm, or is this for real? Can't leave a guy hanging; lets hear the story.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 34_for_life View Post
    Did I miss the sarcasm, or is this for real? Can't leave a guy hanging; lets hear the story.
    Spent lots of time around him while he was in KC. He was always known around the city as an ******* in general, but at a local card shop signing, my youngest asked him for an autograph (granted, the show was over, but he was still there), he told him to talk to his agent because he signs nothing for free. He was also a habitual no show at the Children's hospitals and City Missions. Guys a bum.

OK Nick, you see that over there? That's what used to be of our playoff chances.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to screw you over.

vCash
    really hope he comes back one more year
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Spent lots of time around him while he was in KC. He was always known around the city as an ******* in general, but at a local card shop signing, my youngest asked him for an autograph (granted, the show was over, but he was still there), he told him to talk to his agent because he signs nothing for free. He was also a habitual no show at the Children's hospitals and City Missions. Guys a bum.
    I dont think I remember hearing anything negative about him before. Interesting.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12