Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boztalian View Post
    Are my facts wrong? Would you, as a Raiders fan, be so quick to put an asterisk if it were your team? "just win baby". That said, a team that hasnt had a winning record in now 10 years, and has had a few years at the very bottom, has not had to worry about success being questioned. There is no success.
    Win, lose or tie - Raider till I die. Need I remind you of the last time you won anything of signifigance? There's one champion and 31 second place teams. *
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    Good thing this thread wasn't serious. Brady's ****ing amazing and having the chance to see him play and march his team down field and score TD's , seemingly at will has been fun to watch.... except when it's against my team of course. The thing about Brady is that even when he starts to slow down and decline he's so smart that he will still be dangerous.

3. 01-21-2013, 01:31 AM
    Reason
    trolling and quoting the troll posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by infamous46 View Post
    Brady is a system QB I wanna see him anywhere and I'm sure he wouldn't succeed
    you cant think that....

vCash
    I'm on my phone too so stop crying shoe you can't handle the truth and your a sore LOSER
    A sore loser? What was the jets record this year? How many SBs have they won since Belichick left them? How many AFC titles? How many division championships? And yet here you are ripping Brady and the Pats. What do you think that says about you?

6. 01-21-2013, 01:33 AM
    Reason

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    7-7 in the playoffs since spygate.
    Or another way to look at it is 7-7 since they became a passing heavy team with no defense. I'm a Patriots fan and the loss today sucks, but hopefully the Harbowl will result in teams going back to being balanced with a good defense and running game instead of the Patriots/Colts/Saints/Packers of recent years throwing 50+ times per game to take advantage of the pro-passing officiating. I love the Patriots, but I've always hated the passing trend and am pretty pleased at the fact that Drew Brees didn't make the playoffs and that Manning and Rodgers lost to good, balanced teams... it's just a shame that my team went down with them.

Anyway, yes, he's declining, but he's doing so rather slowly and is still very much an elite quarterback. Manning is declining, too; it tends to happen when you get up there in years in a very demanding physical sport.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    Sure is a helluva lot of games. They must be winning something.
    The same as 31 other teams- A second place finish...
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

9. 01-21-2013, 01:34 AM
    Reason

vCash
    It's been 9 years since a super bowl win. He's still really good, but he is somewhat declining in be able to win games when it means the most. That's just the facts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    Aren't all QBs system QBs?

I believe the "system" the Patriots use is a pro-style offense that can be characterized as a modified Erhardt-Perkins system. But the rest of the NFL uses some form of a system whether it is Erhardt-Perkins, West Coast, Air Coryell, etc.

What is wrong with a team using a system to describe their offense?

Is it OK to say a teams base defense is a 4-3 even if they spend more time in nickle than base?
    That proves my point more on D some players won't fit in 3-4 or 4-3

There is nothing wrong with a "system" player of it ain't broke don't fix it

vCash
    You haven't answered my question. Would you take Sanchez over Brady?
    anyone that says no is flat out lying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    The same as 31 other teams- A second place finish...
    Actually, it could be even worse. We wasted another year making the playoffs, while your team will, once again, get a high draft pick.

vCash
    That proves my point more on D some players won't fit in 3-4 or 4-3

There is nothing wrong with a "system" player of it ain't broke don't fix it

????????????
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    ever since he took the step into being elite he has failed to come up big in the playoffs

16. 01-21-2013, 01:36 AM
    Reason

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Win, lose or tie - Raider till I die. Need I remind you of the last time you won anything of signifigance? There's one champion and 31 second place teams. *
    You dont need to remind me, it was 04. And no, there isnt 31 second place teams. Theres something to be said for being competitive year after year. But saying everyone else is second is a nice consolation for a team thats consistently near the bottom. Anyway, if you wanna say there are 31 second place teams, then your team has been in second for 21 years longer than mine.

18. 01-21-2013, 01:38 AM
    Reason

vCash
    You haven't answered my question. Would you take Sanchez over Brady?
    I thought it was implied but Sanchez won't even start next year Brady would cost too much as a backup

vCash
    I thought it was implied but Sanchez won't even start next year Brady would cost too much as a backup
    a BACKUP? your just trolling now.. your giving jets fans a bad name...

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast