Who should we sign

Who should go

etc...

discuss

vCash
    Trade welker
    Cut arrington

Find a cornerback
    Find someone who know how to Draft secondary players (serious BB sucks at this)

Whatever happened to that Wilson guy we drafted?

Not to mention we have only a few picks because of some questionable trades...
    Lester to the Cubs??

vCash
    Keep Talib, try and keep Welker.

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    i think talib should be kept if possible and maybe pick up a medicine man for gronk,he would be useful playoff time.welker stays then the draft should be scoured for defensive help.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xnick5757 View Post
    Trade welker
    Cut arrington

Find a cornerback
    Find someone who know how to Draft secondary players (serious BB sucks at this)

Whatever happened to that Wilson guy we drafted?

Not to mention we have only a few picks because of some questionable trades...
    Wilson has been alright in the time he's gotten. The problem is Josh Boyer.

vCash
    Welker goes, sign Vollmer, franchise Talib. Draft DLine. This team just is not as hungry as other teams, I have a bad feeling that this run may be over.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Josh Boyer...

He served as the defensive coordinator at the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology in 2005 before joining the Patriots in 2006 as a defensive coaching assistant. He was promoted to defensive backs coach following the 2008 season. In 2012, his title was changed to cornerbacks coach.
    What division are the 5AA lmao, he's one problem.

A guy i wouldn't mind drafting is Johnathan Banks...6'3'' corner back, pretty solid

vCash
    Hire lovie Smith as our Dc
    Lester to the Cubs??

vCash
    Wilson is ok for a rookie, but if he gotten more snaps he'd get the Kyle Arrington treatment. He's a ballhawk but can easily get beat.

I still believe the Pats need Welker. If I had to pick between Welker and Vollmer I'd say to keep Wes. Upgrade the O-line. Can a physical, sized player in the secondary. Possibly some sort of LB/DB combo player who can defend the pass. I would love to have Browner on this team. Some vertical speed on the outside is all we need from the skill positions are fine and if anyone is complaining about Brady being done gtfo.

Hopefully we can get a 3rd and 5th for Mallet and a 6th/7th.

vCash
    Call me out if you'd like, but I don't want Talib. The guy is made out of glass and I don't want to pay him 5m+/year so he can play part of a season and then break down before the playoffs

Our luck is ridiculously bad. Besides the BAL missed FG and non TD last year, nothing has gone our way in the post season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Call me out if you'd like, but I don't want Talib. The guy is made out of glass and I don't want to pay him 5m+/year so he can play part of a season and then break down before the playoffs

Our luck is ridiculously bad. Besides the BAL missed FG and non TD last year, nothing has gone our way in the post season.
    Yeah, the magic in the Post Season just hasn't been the same.

can i ask why you want to be PSD's Kyle Arrington ?

vCash

What's your solution to our secondary then?

vCash

It had nothing to do with luck. They played like men, we played like boys. You think that Ravens players wern't dealing with the same injurys as Talib and Jones? they just sucked it up.
    Eat Lobster

vCash

You wouldn't say the same thing about Gronk, would you? I do think they need to get Talib some better conditioning/stretching or whatever is required because he has had problems with his hamstrings and hips for a few years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    Yeah, the magic in the Post Season just hasn't been the same.

can i ask why you want to be PSD's Kyle Arrington ?
    I got nominated. It was either him or Edelman and I wasn't sure if Edelman would even make the team at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    You wouldn't say the same thing about Gronk, would you? I do think they need to get Talib some better conditioning/stretching or whatever is required because he has had problems with his hamstrings and hips for a few years.
    There ya go.

If the Seahawks can find Richard freakin Sherman in the 5th round, I'm pretty sure we can get some talent as well. I just don't want to overpay on a guy and then have to put all of our hopes and dreams on him and pray he doesn't break down at some point. Like a tall physical WR, I'd like some tall DBs. Besides our Oline and Brady, it seems like everyone on this team is short lol
    Last edited by Aust; 01-20-2013 at 11:58 PM.

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast