Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Not happy that we lost, but......

I don't think we would have done so well against the Niners. Mainly because we have 5 key guys on the IR. It was sad that we lost but then it hit me. It is a huge possibility we will return next year. We really just need to retool and add some key guys. Also we need to re-sign Welker and Talib. I think if we can stay healthy next season, we can return to the AFCC and maybe the SB.

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    i'd like to see both welker and talib back too.i would really like to see gronk and hernandez both healthy come playoff time.it's a good team ,this last game was a bad game and i think next season can be just fine with some tweaks and good health.

vCash
    I want Talib back its not so easy with Welker his drops have cost us games including a super bowl
    This is a real tough decision

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bledrules View Post
    I want Talib back its not so easy with Welker his drops have cost us games including a super bowl
    This is a real tough decision
    I hate people blaming Welker for the SB loss..yes he dropped the ball, but the D was horrendous on the final drive.

vCash
    Welker is not to blame but I feel like in order for our offense to become more diverse we need to let him go. I feel like Brady relys on him way to much and it's not much of a secret anymore.

vCash
    Ravens wanted that win more than the Pats

vCash
    Welker is good when the ball's thrown into his body, but his hands are absolutely terrible if he has to make the catch away from his body. Even when Brady hits him in stride downfield, he just doesn't look natural at all catching the ball over his shoulder. He can't be our primary receiver anymore. You just can't run your offense through a guy that's going to drop a pass or two per game and also fail to turn many incompletions to tough catches. It stalls drives and in important games one drive matters.

Resigning Vollmer and especially Talib should be priorities over Welker, easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Welker is good when the ball's thrown into his body, but his hands are absolutely terrible if he has to make the catch away from his body. Even when Brady hits him in stride downfield, he just doesn't look natural at all catching the ball over his shoulder. He can't be our primary receiver anymore. You just can't run your offense through a guy that's going to drop a pass or two per game and also fail to turn many incompletions to tough catches. It stalls drives and in important games one drive matters.

Resigning Vollmer and especially Talib should be priorities over Welker, easily.
    completely agree, i think its time to move on from welker.

Atlantic City Redraft Champions

vCash
    You guys are a great team.. You will be back where you need to be next year giving us hell.. Good game
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    So once Welker leaves how does the receiving game look next year?

vCash
    Lloyd-Hernandez-Gronkowski-Edelman-Ballard/Markus Wheaton

Something I can easily see New England going more balanced next season, and running 4 TE sets sometimes. Aaron, Ballard, and Gronk can catch passes, and add Hoomanuwanui as the 4th. That's heavy running with Vereen (who might take over the #1 back role), but we can still spread it out in a 4 receiver-6 blocker set. It forces defense to play in extreme base defense, and then we have huge mismatches in the passing game

vCash
    Let him welker go and get and outside reciever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by se247042 View Post
    Lloyd-Hernandez-Gronkowski-Edelman-Ballard/Markus Wheaton

Something I can easily see New England going more balanced next season, and running 4 TE sets sometimes. Aaron, Ballard, and Gronk can catch passes, and add Hoomanuwanui as the 4th. That's heavy running with Vereen (who might take over the #1 back role), but we can still spread it out in a 4 receiver-6 blocker set. It forces defense to play in extreme base defense, and then we have huge mismatches in the passing game
    I read somewhere that Ballard is a FA at the end of the season. I would assume they resign him since they stole him from the Giants and kept him on roster through his injury ordeal. But then again it is the Pats so who the hell knows what they'll do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    I hate people blaming Welker for the SB loss..yes he dropped the ball, but the D was horrendous on the final drive.
    I don't know if the D was horrendous on that last drive. I do know that the Pats offense underperformed so that the D ended up on the field a lot more than it was supposed to - partially it's fault and quite a bit on the offense.

If someone told you how many points the Giants offense would score before the game would you think the D was poor and that we would lose?

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Colts_4_life View Post
    Ravens wanted that win more than the Pats
    Patriots didn't cash in when they could, and left the Ravens hanging around.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast