Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    The "classy" Patriots image that the league has loved the past decade is falling apart. They look terrible with their whining and feelings of entitlement. They are arrogant and think they are better than everyone, which is just as bad if not worse than Rex's trash talking his first few years. People do not like that.

With it looking like Tom Brady's going to get fined, Belicheat lecturing Harbaugh at midfield after the game, several analysts finally calling out the Patriots, players wives making egregious comments, and their fans only making a bigger disgrace of them, I don't see how the league can continue to stand behind them as the flagship franchise like they have.

Let's be real, we all know that the Pats have gotten special treatment since the 3 superbowls. You can't breathe on Brady, if Brady or Belicheat whines for a call they get it, games are obviously called one sided, etc. I think that is all going to change now. They already got their pass with spygate.

I'm not saying games will be called against them, but I think they are going to have to get used to games being called fairly. I think it will no longer be an issue if you touch Mr. Brady and the hoodie won't be able to whine and get a call. They may actually start to call holding.

Think about it...

The league no longer needs Brady as a face because the next generation is here: Rodgers, Ryan, Luck, Griffin III, Wilson, Flacco, Kaepernick....am I missing anyone?

Nor does the league need Belicheat as a face because they have the Harbaughs, both of whom are much more lovable characters. They also both actually interview.

Its the beginning of the end for the Patriots. Once we get our act together (only going to take 1 year), things will go back to way it should be:

Jets vs Dolphins for the AFC East crown every year with Bills and Patriots in the toilet.
    Last edited by NYJetsfan69; 01-22-2013 at 04:12 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    Because if you go back and look at the play you will see that Pollard's helmet hits Vereen's first only because Vereen lowers his head into him as if to take him on.
    Couldn't have said it better, I was just gonna quote him until I caught this. There was a Patriots fans on the profootballtalk blog who said this himself as well. He also said that he believes none of the past Pollard hits were dirty, and didn't get why their was a rule change for the one that hurt Brady.

not to be a douche, but it was Ridley who got hurt, not Vereen.
    Last edited by NYJetsfan69; 01-22-2013 at 04:19 PM.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsfan69 View Post
    The "classy" Patriots image that the league has loved the past decade is falling apart. They look terrible with their whining and feelings of entitlement. They are arrogant and think they are better than everyone, which is just as bad if not worse than Rex's trash talking his first few years. People do not like that.

With it looking like Tom Brady's going to get fined, Belicheat lecturing Harbaugh at midfield after the game, several analysts finally calling out the Patriots, players wives making egregious comments, and their fans only making a bigger disgrace of them, I don't see how the league can continue to stand behind them as the flagship franchise like they have.

Let's be real, we all know that the Pats have gotten special treatment since the 3 superbowls. You can't breathe on Brady, if Brady or Belicheat whines for a call they get it, games are obviously called one sided, etc. I think that is all going to change now. They already got their pass with spygate.

I'm not saying games will be called against them, but I think they are going to have to get used to games being called fairly. I think it will no longer be an issue if you touch Mr. Brady and the hoodie won't be able to whine and get a call. They may actually start to call holding.

Think about it...

The league no longer needs Brady as a face because the next generation is here: Rodgers, Ryan, Luck, Griffin III, Wilson, Flacco, Kaepernick....am I missing anyone?

Nor does the league need Belicheat as a face because they have the Harbaughs, both of whom are much more lovable characters. They also both actually interview.

Its the beginning of the end for the Patriots. Once we get our act together (only going to take 1 year), things will go back to way it should be:

Jets vs Dolphins for the AFC East crown every year with Bills and Patriots in the toilet.

I wish Reed had fallen on his leg. I don't want to see anyone get hurt but when you are protected like hell and you pull some crap like that, you deserve what you get.
    Those two wives are idiots. Flat out idiots.

Belachik-adee and brady will be tough to flush. I'll bet they're giant floaters that continue to stain the whole bowl as they go down.

vCash
    http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articl...rt_id=12729931

And they call us classless. This is just horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible. I can't wait until the Patriots go through a stretch of losing season them and there fans diserve it, one rotten egg ruins the batch and they diserve to be smashed, like Gronks arm. Now I'm turning into one of them, great...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post

And they call us classless. This is just horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible. I can't wait until the Patriots go through a stretch of losing season them and there fans diserve it, one rotten egg ruins the batch and they diserve to be smashed, like Gronks arm. Now I'm turning into one of them, great...
    I read about this story. I'm not looking at the comments these ****bags made. It will piss me off too much.
    Spoiled ****ing pricks who act just like their QB and Wr's wives. Hiding behind a computer spouting idiocy knowing there is no way they are held accountable. The good patties fans need to keep these monumental, crusted, schmeg balls in check.
    No, you aren't one of them. His brother died and they made fun of it. You just wished them justice. And it isn't one bad egg. There are quite a few. Don't forget people like Welker's wife. I think that was a very ****ed up thing to say. Then she bats her eyes and tweets, "I'm sorry"... Whatacuntface she is and they are.

vCash
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    ****ing hysterical and awesome!!!

vCash
    Marshall Faulk: 'I'll never be over being cheated out of Super Bowl'
    Jan 30
    1/30/2013 9:24:28 AM

The last time Marshall Faulk was at the Louisiana Superdome for a Super Bowl, former Rams running back Marshall Faulk was preparing to take on the New England Patriots in February 2002. History was made that day as the underdog Patriots upset the favored Rams.

Faulk is back this week as a commentator for NFL Network but has never forgotten that game according to Tom Curran of csnne.com. When told by Curran that people in New England believe he still shows bitterness about that loss and a bias against the Patriots in his on-air work, Faulk stated, "They misunderstand. Am I over the loss? Yeah, I'm over the loss. But I'll never be over being cheated out of the Super Bowl. That's a different story. I can understand losing a Super Bowl, that's fine . . . But how things happened and what took place. Obviously, the commissioner gets to handle things how he wants to handle them but if they wanted us to shut up about what happened, show us the tapes. Don't burn 'em."

Faulk was referring to tapes the Patriots had of opposing coaches sending in defensive signals. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said back in 2008 that he had no evidence that the Patriots -- and video assistant Matt Walsh in particular -- taped the Rams walkthrough.

"I understand Bill (Belichick) is a great coach," said Faulk. "But No. 13 (Kurt Warner) will tell you. Mike Martz will tell you. We had some plays in the red zone that we hadn't ran. I think we got to fourth down -- we ran three plays that we hadn't ran, that Mike drew up for that game - Bill's a helluva coach . . . we hadn't ran them the whole year (and the Patriots were ready for them)." Faulk stated that the only time those plays were practiced were at the walk-through.

Faulk attempted to temper his comments, saying, "Bill has done a great job. I love Mr. Kraft and what he's done. They almost drafted me. I remember (Kraft's) vision for that organization. I respect everything about that organization. But am I bitter about how that went? Am I bitter about how the league handled them taping people? If Bountygate was that bad and Sean got suspended for a whole year? If we want to talk about some unfair assessment of how we're assessing things? Man. If you lost a game and your brother cheated you," said Faulk, "you'll remember that."
    http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescri...-/Default.aspx

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post

A few scumbags don't prove that all Pats fans are scumbags. Unfortunately, you're right that one "rotten egg" can create enough stink that we don't even consider that the others might be good. I also don't think that Gronk gettng hurt is some kind of kharmic retribution for a few scumbag fans.

Think of it like this board. Having someone here who can't help making personal attacks and calling people names doesn't mean we're all like that. Know what I mean, you stupid, pathetic, eraser-dicked, little man?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    I feel compelled to re-post the following from page 1:

haven't won anything since, they were forced to stop cheating. Dynasty with an asterisk.

vCash

He brings up such a great point. How do you suspend Sean Payton an entire season for some BS and yet destroy the taping evidence, slap the wrist of Belidick and fine the Patriots pocket change that can be written off as all fines can be? What a ****ing joke. But as NYJetsfan69 has pointed out, they haven't won since that **** became public. I seriously hate that ****ing team and its fan base.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J-E-T-SJETS3x View Post
    He brings up such a great point. How do you suspend Sean Payton an entire season for some BS and yet destroy the taping evidence, slap the wrist of Belidick and fine the Patriots pocket change that can be written off as all fines can be? What a ****ing joke. But as NYJetsfan69 has pointed out, they haven't won since that **** became public. I seriously hate that ****ing team and its fan base.
    It's the one thing I have been screaming about since they handed out the punishments. One directly influenced the integrity of the game. The other, while wrong, didn't.

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    It's the one thing I have been screaming about since they handed out the punishments. One directly influenced the integrity of the game. The other, while wrong, didn't.
    I didn't even realize this at the time of the bountygate. I'm now livid just thinking about it. The Patriots, Brady and Belidick truly were the NFL's team and precious baby. It makes me ****ing sick at the blatant favoritism and bias. **** you Goodell. Unreal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Not only did bounty gate not influence the integrity of the game, it's part of the game's history. Bounties have been a part of the game for decades. In today's watered down version of the game, deliberately attempting to injure another player is taboo.

Whether I agree with it or not, some people would argue that attempting to injure another player for any reason is a violation of the integrity of today's game, and coercing that injury borders on criminal activity.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J-E-T-SJETS3x View Post
    Thought the same thing. ********
    "If we could talk about it and get (to the playoffs), it would've already been done. We know that talking won't get it done. We have to earn it." - Jets Coach Rex Ryan
    #hatersgonnahate

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234