Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsfan69 View Post
    haven't won anything since, they were forced to stop cheating. Dynasty with an asterisk.
    I hear Sony is making some real nice HD video cameras.

vCash
    It never gets old watching the Patriots lose in big games..

vCash
    @RichCimini

Ravens: 2nd team to beat Brady, Peyton Manning in same postseason. Other team: 2010 Jets. #Jets
    never forget.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    it really does make a guy feel good. It is a little unfortunate that is was the Ravens as I have grown a strong disliking of both them and ray lewis, who despite his unbelievable talent seems like a real dbag, and I literally have to change the chanel when I see him during the national anthem.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J-E-T-SJETS3x View Post
    Really proud of Sharpe calling Bill out for being a sore loser. Too much dick sucking for Brady and Bill.
    Yeah! Finally Bill really got called out as a poor loser. And he IS. As much as it pained me to not be watching the Jets, so glad the Ravens knocked them off. I dont know if i could have handled 2 weeks of "Brady is the best of all time, him and bill are best duo ever... yada yada yada.." THey lost, im happy. Hopeully Wes Welker doesnt resign

vCash
    This should put to rest the wrongly stated phrase that it's merely a passing league. The pass-happy teams went down again in a heap. GB, (NO), NE, DEN, ATL - all gone. You MUST have balance meaning run, pass and defense to compete with the best teams in January. None of the above teams could run or defend when needed and became one-dimensional and predictable. As currently constructed, NE cannot win another SB IMO. The two most balanced teams are in NO.

One big thing to watch for is Talib bolting NE. If he does, they're going to continue to have a very poor pass defense.
    Last edited by John X Doe; 01-21-2013 at 11:07 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    @RichCimini

never forget.
    And never forget the formula to counter those pass-heavy teams - run, pass and defend. The Ravens and Jets were balanced and played great defense - their offense kept them off the field. It's NOT all about the QB. Wise-up posters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    And never forget the formula to counter those pass-heavy teams - run, pass and defend. The Ravens and Jets were balanced and played great defense - their offense kept them off the field. It's NOT all about the QB. Wise-up posters.
    For a great coach, Belicheat hasn't drafted well in a while. No pass rush. the secondary has been a messed for years. all DB draft picks have been medicore at best. Talib was acquired. Asante Samuels was probably best DB they have had. Wonder if that was Pioli's pick.

vCash
    Damn it feels good to see the Patriots knocked out and in Foxborro!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJetsfan69 View Post
    Dynasty with an asterisk.
    I ********G love this quote lol

vCash
    so sweet watching them lose

vCash
    When Tom Brady retires from the pats, they are going to be a below average team, i stand by this statement

PSD"S JETS FORUM SURVIVOR LEAGUE CHAMPION 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    @RichCimini

never forget.
    Makes you wonder how we got to this position right?

I just want to know who is responsible for killing this team, I think I have an idea.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LwNyjets88 View Post
    When Tom Brady retires from the pats, they are going to be a below average team, i stand by this statement
    They we're 10-5 with Matt Cassell.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LwNyjets88 View Post
    If they have the same offensive talent, even a moderately talented QB will win.
    It's the system. They have a coach who knows how to plug players into that system with incredible success.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast