Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post
    Yea, that's why you don't punch someone you don't know. Cuz' you get stabbed en shet
    Hahaha that made me lol

“Too many people go through life complaining about their problems. I've always believed that if you took one tenth of the energy you put into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you'd be surprised by how well things can work out.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    You're a Philly fan right? Well, with all the arrests and violence at the Vet for decades, I can understand you laughing. The rest of us just shake our heads.
    Come on maaaaaannnnn. Cause in the 60's we threw a snowball at a man in a Santa costume... Philly has no worse fans than anywhere else.

“Too many people go through life complaining about their problems. I've always believed that if you took one tenth of the energy you put into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you'd be surprised by how well things can work out.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    Can they only stab a little bit?
    hahahaha love it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 34_for_life View Post
    I'm assuming you still a little sore from the Patriots beating tonight (I went through it a month ago). Im an American and proud of it; its my country that I am criticizing. And for the fifth time, I'm saying you don't need a weapon to defend yourself. But were just chasing each other in circles. Have a good night, my man.
    Some people do, some people don't. The more info that comes out here knify clearly was in the wrong. However, I have no problem with people carrying weapons and using them for self defense. Look, I'm not a fighter, so if jumps me I'm supposed to just take the beating? What if he kills me? I don't think so. I know I probably won't win in a fight, and I don't start fights. However, if someone attacks me, I do carry a pocket knife and wouldn't hesitate to use it. I won't go to jail for killing someone in self defense. You attack me, I'll stab you you in a heartbeat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    It's an extremely low percentage of people carrying weapons who aren't cowards. The vast majority are cowards.

Can't wait for the details from Atlanta. So far, a guy was punched and rather than retreat or punch back he apparently was mentally sound enough to reach for his knife and use it.
    Why do people think that those who fight are tough and those who do not fight are cowards. Sometimes the man who fights someone smaller than him is the coward and if the smaller man needs a weapon to defend himself we should not think lesser of him.

vCash
    I'm only assuming you are really young to be making these statements. lol. I'm not a big guy I'm 6' and 190 pounds, pretty average nor am I a tough guy. And again I am not talking about winning a fight, I'm talking about defending yourself until the fight is broken up. I can't say this enough I would much rather lose a fight and take a beating than potentially kill someone and rot in jail.

Your absolutely right tho, we dont have all the facts, but I have been to a lot of football games and seen a few fights. They do not last long and get broken up pretty quick.
    Why do you automatically assume they are going to jail? We do not know all the details, but if it is deemed self defense then the man who stabbed his attacker will get off because he did nothing wrong in defending his life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SwatTeam View Post
    Lot of idiots in here think that if you throw a punch the other guy has to duel it out with you with his fists also. That makes zero sense. This isnt a boxing ring. You have to understand that there are crazy people out there. I dare any one of you clowns to go punch a gang banger and see if he fights you with his fists.

The issue here is you don't know who you are fighting if you start throwing fists at random people. Fukk with the wrong people and you end up stabbed in the neck. I'm not saying that's right. Its completely wrong but life isn't fair sometimes and neither are street fights. Sorry but I have no remorse for people who can't decipher situations properly. I also guarantee that alcohol was involved in this situation which leaves me even more without any remorse for both parties.
    Very logical post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100YardField View Post
    Wow. At least it doesn't look like it was someone hunting down falcons fans... just something that got out of hand and escalated.
    i thought the same thing. when i first read the title, i assumed it was going to be a 49er fan stabbing another fan just for supporting the Falcons. when you get into an altercation and throw a punch, you kind of deserve whats coming to you next since the fight was started by you.

i mean, nowadays, you never know what the other person is carrying, and it could be 100% legal. i go to Ohio State where there is a fairly high crime rate and bums right outside my apartment everyday, so i sometimes carry a 4 inch switchblade knife which is legal to conceal in Ohio without any sort of permit. if i ever felt threatened and someone threw a punch at me, even if it were another student, i wouldnt hesitate to use it and defend myself.
    Bulls
    Bears
    White Sox

AND YOUR NEW STANLEY CUP CHAMPS, THE BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Im not gonna say he deserved it, because I dont know the story, but im pretty sure most of us here are street smart and if he went and just stole off on buddy, then got stabbed? I'd say he should've been ready for whatever happens, but it seems like 49er fan was looking to "defend" himself with that knife anyways, because he did bring it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    Both fans are douchebags.

The 49er fan a little more...but the "victim" was not so innocent.
    Douchebag, uh? So you would stab someone too, no big deal? LE need to check on your *****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    Im not gonna say he deserved it, because I dont know the story, but im pretty sure most of us here are street smart and if he went and just stole off on buddy, then got stabbed? I'd say he should've been ready for whatever happens, but it seems like 49er fan was looking to "defend" himself with that knife anyways, because he did bring it.
    Bro, no one deserves it...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoPo18 View Post
    Hahaha that made me lol
    So you're gonna continue to laugh if the guy dies? Tool...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    Smh @ this bs and the people in this thread...
    No kidding! Little children they are...

vCash
    By being at the game and making himself known as a SF fan, he kinda did. Its not right, but unfortunately thats the way it is sometimes.

My whole point is that you don't need a weapon to defend yourself. And its a sad stae of affairs when people think they need to carry weapons to feel safe.
    Who cares about needing a weapon or able to fight????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    There are different levels of stupid, but it would not necessarily be a consciously stupid act if you said something that you didn't believe what offensive, unless you're just too ignorant to see what you're saying is horribly offensive. In which case, you probably deserve it.

He did.

No one said anything about it being okay. I tried to explain this once, but maybe you missed it. The guy was not necessarily justified in stabbing the guy in the neck (but he may have been, in self-defense), but that being said, the guy deserved to get stabbed for being a ****ing idiot. Absolutely he did.
    You're a prime example of one who shouldn't own a gun...get help to do yourself and family a favor...

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast