Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Falcons fan stabbed in the neck by 49ers fan

Falcons fan stabbed in throat by 49ers fan outside Georgia Dome after loss
    Most of the crowd leaving the Georgia Dome following the Falcons' 28-24 loss to the 49ers left calmly, contemplating what might have been. But in at least one instance, a dispute between a Falcons fan and a 49ers fan turned violent.

According to WSB-TV reporter Rachel Stockman, witnesses reported that a Falcons fan punched a 49er fan, who in turn pulled a knife and either cut or stabbed the Falcons fan in the neck. Details such as the exact individuals involved in the incident and the victim's condition are not yet known. The victim was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.

More details as they become available.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...4158--nfl.html

Crazy ****

35 YEAR OLD GARBAGE

PATHETIC

vCash
    Wow. At least it doesn't look like it was someone hunting down falcons fans... just something that got out of hand and escalated.

vCash
    What the hell is this world coming to?
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    Deserved it for punching that guy like a retard. What an idiot. Not surprised that happened in Atlanta, though.

vCash
    Yea, that's why you don't punch someone you don't know. Cuz' you get stabbed en shet
    "... ever noticed how you come across somebody once in a while that you shouldn't have ****ed with? - that's me."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Deserved it for punching that guy like a retard. What an idiot. Not surprised that happened in Atlanta, though.
    Deserved a stab in the neck? So I guess the guy that stabbed him deserves to be shot. And the guy that shoots him deserves to have his family killed.

I dont wanna defend the guy that punched him, I have no idea what went down, but I do know a stab in the neck was probably over the top.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

vCash
    Both fans are douchebags.

The 49er fan a little more...but the "victim" was not so innocent.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    If all NFL fans had guns, none of this violence would happen.

Mason Plumlee with another clean block.

vCash
    If he punched him cuz his team lost and he was acting like a tough guy he deserves it

if the san fran fan was going off and said it to the wrong falcon fan who just clocked him then the niner fan is completely in the wrong

35 YEAR OLD GARBAGE

PATHETIC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkize31 View Post
    If all NFL fans had guns, none of this violence would happen.
    How do you stop a bad guy with a knife? A good guy with a gun. lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 34_for_life View Post
    Deserved a stab in the neck? So I guess the guy that stabbed him deserves to be shot. And the guy that shoots him deserves to have his family killed.

I dont wanna defend the guy that punched him, I have no idea what went down, but I do know a stab in the neck was probably over the top.
    No one forced him to punch the guy, he got what he deserved. You do stupid stuff, you have to face the repercussions.

vCash

lol, you just jumped from self-defense to serial killer. While we don't have the exact details, assuming the Falcon fan did start it by punching the SF fan, I see nothing wrong with him defending himself with the knife (also assuming he didn't go on the offensive to stab him).

The real question is how the hell did the dude get a knife in a stadium? Every game I've ever been to I've been lucky just to get a hefty camera in there due to the strict rules. Of course I've only been to BoA Stadium, home of the overly polite old people who aren't actually fans of anyone playing 90% of the time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    No one forced him to punch the guy, he got what he deserved. You do stupid stuff, you have to face the repercussions.
    An absolutely ridiculous statement, even if the Atlanta fan was the instigator.

vCash
    "It's an Atlanta thing" - Ray Lewis
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash

There's no probably about it. A stab in the neck was over the top.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast