Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If You

vCash

If You

Could hire any PSD poster to be the coach who would it be, how many wins would he coach us to.if you'd hire yourself how would you improve the team, what trades, schemes, Coaches. Sorry at work 11 hour shift don't be mad y'all 4 more to go....
    If loving the raiders is wrong then I dont wanna be right!!!!!
    Prosportsdaily where we fight and cheer for the same team
    At the same time

vCash
    stork because he seems like he would be like Bill Belicheck and never smile (haha). He also doesn't get carried away when a player has a few good games.

vCash
    Shred as the GM. Stork as the head coach. Me as the Offensive Coordinator running a hybrid PBS/ZBS with a vertical offense and creative play calling ala Hue. SD, firm, NC as a scouts. Raider_FL and Wolfe as position coaches. Greatness One would be the good vibes counselor for all of our bad character players. BW would take over the cheerleaders and probably hire HBB.

That staff would get us more wins than we had last year! haha

vCash
    thanks for helping time go by guys really appreciate it!!!!!!
    If loving the raiders is wrong then I dont wanna be right!!!!!
    Prosportsdaily where we fight and cheer for the same team
    At the same time

vCash
    No problem, I am procrastinating my school work so this is amusing for me as well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Shred as the GM. Stork as the head coach. Me as the Offensive Coordinator running a hybrid PBS/ZBS with a vertical offense and creative play calling ala Hue. SD, firm, NC as a scouts. Raider_FL and Wolfe as position coaches. Greatness One would be the good vibes counselor for all of our bad character players. BW would take over the cheerleaders and probably hire HBB.

Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by curtcocaine View Post
    Could hire any PSD poster to be the coach who would it be, how many wins would he coach us to.if you'd hire yourself how would you improve the team, what trades, schemes, Coaches. Sorry at work 11 hour shift don't be mad y'all 4 more to go....
    I would honestly say there isn't a single poster on this board smart enough to run a football operation.

RaidersLakersA's seems to have the best grasp on life, though - I'd probably nominiate him for some role, if I absolutely had to.

vCash

Who would be the DC? I'm watching the Ravens put the hurt to the Pats and I'm realizing how much I miss the '70s.....
    " I have only three rules, be on time, pay attention, and play like hell on Sunday"

-John Madden

vCash
    Firm cuz I'm curious to see what he'd do with the number three overall pick. Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyraidersfan View Post
    Firm cuz I'm curious to see what he'd do with the number three overall pick. Lol
    He would trade it along with next years 1st to draft Nassib. He is afraid KC will steal him with their lack if Qb. Lol

vCash
    BW would take over the cheerleaders and probably hire HBB.
    I hate cheerleaders. I'll just work on the janitorial staff at the team offices, thanks.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash

Ewwww cheerleaders! I'll take strength and conditioning coach. I'd be more than happy to help the boys stretch out before games
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Ewwww cheerleaders! I'll take strength and conditioning coach. I'd be more than happy to help the boys stretch out before games
    Well it does say "Alpha Raiderette" on your profile and Raiderettes are cheerleaders!

vCash
    Well it does say "Alpha Raiderette" on your profile and Raiderettes are cheerleaders!
    Also a term used to describe female raider fans :P
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Leave everything to me, we`ll have this team fixed in 6 months. This includes the cheerleaders as well, we have a minimal height of 5`11 loaded with brunettes and black haired women. We also won`t leak the 5`11 minimal otherwise we`ll be sued for discrimination, keep it under your hat.

I may included 3 forum residents on my staff, however I`ll keep those confidential due to the fact, I wouldn`t want them thinking I like them.
    Last edited by the_firm_09; 01-20-2013 at 11:39 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast