Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    How does he have one hit that was in foul territory? That chart says Safeco field. So, how the hell did that happen?
    I would assume the points represent where the ball was fielded, whether caught or fielded. That or it's a mistake.

vCash
    That was my only thought as to how it could have landed there. Had a nasty hook on it as it crossed third base and was snagged up over there.

vCash
    Mike Morse kinda has some swag. I think I like him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Mike Morse kinda has some swag. I think I like him.
    Hell yeah, and he is happy to be here so no reason for him not to stay if he succeeds. Have faith. He is going to kill it.

vCash
    Why should we have faith in something that's an anomaly?

He's had one good season and it wasn't even THAT good value wise. He's not a savior to this team. He's a role player. Just like Jaso was.

vCash
    Why should we have faith in something that's an anomaly?

He's had one good season and it wasn't even THAT good value wise. He's not a savior to this team. He's a role player. Just like Jaso was.
    Okay Debbie you're right. Why get excited about anything. Mariners made the moves they made, all hail Jaso. He is gone so we are going to lose 100 games and Morse is going to suck balls while Jaso carries the A's to the World Series. Z will be fired and Felix will be traded for pennies at the deadline and the roof of Safeco will collapse and kill only our top prospects. **** man. This is horrible. How do you even get out of bed everyday knowing what you know?

vCash
    Morse aint no savior like you make it seem. His good year wasn't even THAT good.

OMG DINGERS!

I'm not going to be happy with that trade unless he outperforms Jaso or nets a comp pick.
    Last edited by Ian.; 02-04-2013 at 06:03 PM.

vCash
    Just try to be ****ing excited with what we have guys, Jesus.

Cool. Hindsight is 20/20. We can't go back and fix the Bedard trade, nor the Jaso trade so get over it.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Just try to be ****ing excited with what we have guys, Jesus.

Cool. Hindsight is 20/20. We can't go back and fix the Bedard trade, nor the Jaso trade so get over it.
    Why would I be excited about a player I don't like or a trade I think was not a good trade? Why would I be excited that our general manager traded away our best hitter?

It's not hindsight at all either. They haven't even stepped foot on the field since the trade. Hindsight would be me coming in at the end of the season and saying it was a bad trade.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Dingers!
    I'm In.

vCash
    Why would I be excited about a player I don't like or a trade I think was not a good trade? Why would I be excited that our general manager traded away our best hitter?

It's not hindsight at all either. They haven't even stepped foot on the field since the trade. Hindsight would be me coming in at the end of the season and saying it was a bad trade.
    Be excited to have baseball back, I don't know. Stop being so pessimistic. Members of our front office are changing, and it seems our philosophy is shifting a little too. Maybe Jack is just trying to save his *** I'm just tired of hearing so much *****ing and moaning about a trade that can't be fixed or changed.

hind·sight [hahynd-sahyt] Show IPA
    noun
    recognition of the realities, possibilities, or requirements of a situation, event, decision etc., after its occurrence.

Has the trade not occurred?
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    If our philosophy is shifting, it's not shifting for the best.

I'm not going to be happy about a player I think is inferior to one they traded away. Plain and simple.

If Morse has a better year than Jaso, I'm perfectly happy. But the fact that our front office traded an undervalued commodity to a division rival really bothers me.

vCash
    We don't know that until we see what happens.

I'm just as unhappy as you are, but I'm trying my best to get pumped for the season and make due with our current and future situation.

I agree. I hope Morse repeats his 2011 year somehow.

Go M's!
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Be excited to have baseball back, I don't know. Stop being so pessimistic. Members of our front office are changing, and it seems our philosophy is shifting a little too. Maybe Jack is just trying to save his *** I'm just tired of hearing so much *****ing and moaning about a trade that can't be fixed or changed.

hind·sight [hahynd-sahyt] Show IPA
    noun
    recognition of the realities, possibilities, or requirements of a situation, event, decision etc., after its occurrence.

Has the trade not occurred?
    did jej hack your account or something? you compared the jaso trade to the bedard deal, which happened 4yrs ago ....a verdict cant be made since they haven't played yet. my opinion is the same as ian about the trade and just a warning im a bit cynical of the offseason and overall state of the team, doesnt mean i dont have some hope and love em as much as anyone on here.

vCash
    Huh? The only thing I was comparing about them is we can't go back and change them.

I never said I liked the trade either. I like Morse, I absolutely despise that we traded Jaso.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast