Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Custon user title

I am sorry guys but I cannot find the section that allows me to edit this [custom user title]. It really isn't a big deal, I am more irritated that I can't find it. Please let me know if I am overlooking something. I assumed there was a post count feature that would allow the edit, but now that I have surpassed 100 posts it still isn't functional unless I am missing something.

vCash
    Take a look at the top of the forums page, you will see the options new posts, private messages, FAQ, calender, community, forum actions and quick links. You are to click on "forum options". Then you will notice a drop down, and you are to click on where it says "edit profile". After that, you are to scroll all the way down on the bottom where it says "edit profile" once again as you will see this towards the right side of your page. And for your case, there is something that will say "standout". You will be able to change it to something else there. Please let me know if this helps any.

vCash
    I do not see a *forum options* tab. I do however see a forum actions tab, which I click, then click the edit profile drop down tap. When I get to this page and scroll down I am not seeing a second edit profile tab.

vCash
    Yes, you are correct. It is suppose to say forum actions. Once you click there, take a look at the left side of the page where you will notice "My Messages", "My Subscriptions" and then once you see "My Settings" you are to stop there. You will notice some tabs such as "edit profile", "edit profile picture" and etc. Click on the first tab where it says "edit profile".

vCash
    Okay. The custom user edit feature has now appeared and I am able to edit. Thank you for your help.

vCash
    Fight On!

vCash
    I see that you were able to change your usertitle. I am glad that it worked out for you.