Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    That Rouse kid is other worldly quick too.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    I wouldn't be shocked to see Andy Reid use the top pick of the draft on Manuel.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    I wouldn't be shocked to see Andy Reid use the top pick of the draft on Manuel.
    He'd have to be some kind of special until April for that.

Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Manuel has a lot of the same characteristics as Newton, Griffin, Kaepernick, Wilson. More so than any other QB prospect in this class. That model will be the fashion until those guys slow down. If they do.

vCash
    We'll see. I see him as a 40s-60s type prospect at this point. He's had his chances to move his draft stock up high on the field and was unable to. I have my concerns.

Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    I think he finished with better overall passing numbers than Ponder at FSU. That has to count for something.

vCash
    This is from packers.com on today's Senior Bowl workouts -

"Manuel, a multi-talented quarterback from Florida State who offers the kind of running ability thatís become trendy in the NFL, played the best of a trio of passers that includes Oklahomaís Landry Jones and Arkansasí Tyler Wilson. All three quarterbacks, however, were inconsistent.

It was a deep out pass that was Manuelís best throw of the day. The ball was thrown on time, on target and on a line. Manuel is an impressive athlete with a classic throwing motion. He throws a tight spiral and sticks out in a crowd, begging the question: Why wasnít he more productive in college? Accuracy would seem to be the issue.

Nonetheless, Manuelís physical skills are begging for him to rise up draft boards, which he will begin doing, should he perform well this week. Colin Kaepernick followed that path two years ago.".

Basically saying what I was saying.

vCash
    This is from packers.com on today's Senior Bowl workouts -

"Manuel, a multi-talented quarterback from Florida State who offers the kind of running ability that’s become trendy in the NFL, played the best of a trio of passers that includes Oklahoma’s Landry Jones and Arkansas’ Tyler Wilson. All three quarterbacks, however, were inconsistent.

It was a deep out pass that was Manuel’s best throw of the day. The ball was thrown on time, on target and on a line. Manuel is an impressive athlete with a classic throwing motion. He throws a tight spiral and sticks out in a crowd, begging the question: Why wasn’t he more productive in college? Accuracy would seem to be the issue.

Nonetheless, Manuel’s physical skills are begging for him to rise up draft boards, which he will begin doing, should he perform well this week. Colin Kaepernick followed that path two years ago.".

Basically saying what I was saying.
    I can agree with all that. I only said he doesn't seem to be a great decision maker or very quick in progressions. I saw the tools but not the acumen.

Funny that that was on Packers.com lol

Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Here's Tony Pauline on Manuel today -

"E.J. Manuel QB Florida State

6043 237 10.1 35

Mon: Had the best arm of any quarterback in attendance. Shows great speed and power on his passes. Got the ball through the tight spots and made some brilliant NFL passes. On the other hand sprayed a lot of throws. Incredible upside but needs a lot of work. ".

I think Reid is looking at the K.C. situation as a longer term project. So he will draft the guy he thinks has the best long term potential. In my books that is Manual. . Plus he seems like a solid guy. All Academic selection, graduated last year, good media presence and seems to have the leadership skills.

vCash
    Here's Tony Pauline on Manuel today -

"E.J. Manuel QB Florida State

6043 237 10.1 35

Mon: Had the best arm of any quarterback in attendance. Shows great speed and power on his passes. Got the ball through the tight spots and made some brilliant NFL passes. On the other hand sprayed a lot of throws. Incredible upside but needs a lot of work. ".

I think Reid is looking at the K.C. situation as a longer term project. So he will draft the guy he thinks has the best long term potential. In my books that is Manual. . Plus he seems like a solid guy. All Academic selection, graduated last year, good media presence and seems to have the leadership skills.
    I wonder if he was at both practices? I'd have to think Glennon has a better arm.

Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Sounds like Eric Fisher has been dominate so far. Sounds like a top 15 lock now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Sounds like Eric Fisher has been dominate so far. Sounds like a top 15 lock now.
    Yeah, his main problem was level of competition. So far, that hasn't been an issue. Most impressive was the lockdown he put on Alex Okafor

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Saw someone say scouts are talking top 5 for Fisher. Guy is killing it so far.

vCash
    Mike Mayock said today that Eric Fisher might challenge Luke Joeckel to be the top tackle. So I can see top 5.

Oh also practice is live on NFLN right now. 1 on 1 WR/CB on right now.

Oh on to OL vs DL one on ones
    Last edited by Wrench; 01-22-2013 at 02:30 PM.

vCash
    Any updates on Aaron Dobson?

I love him.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast