Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lowkeymelo View Post
    are you serious ? upset that he was trying to force feed him ? it seems like only carmelo is interested in giving him the ball ...if you notice ...whenever carmelo is on the court with him he tries to feed him the ball because J.r won't do it unless melo instructs him most of the time , And Pablo looks for him a couple times but that may be the only touches he gets if melo isn't on the court ..or if the ball just doesn't suddenly end up on his hands . & you still fail to understand that Carmelo just genuinely wants Amare to be comfortable and himself and the 2nd star again ... Amare doesn't have to average 25-9 anymore but a 20-22 and 9 would suffice assuming when he gets back those minutes
    Your so sensitive to Amare, whats the attraction? We aren't where we are because of him by any means possible?

You ever see Amare look for anyone else when he touch's the ball? Maybe if I was his teammante and new it was the old Zebo black hole I wouldn't either lol........

If Amare ever figured out how to be even an average passer wow his game would be that much more needed.
    up
    D-Leeth is 100% correct he ruins ball movement, he's a pick and roll or the new try and post up Amare, but that ball is not leaving his hands.

Whats funny is I don't even care about the assists, just move the ball, it will find the open guy.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta View Post
    I agree. He definitely wants another player that he can play off of at times. Just like Durant has with Westbrook, and James with Wade, etc., etc.

It's clear this team is overly reliant on Melo offensively. Can he carry that load? Maybe, but a lot of things has to go right...including the 3pt shooting. But it's more so a problem when he isn't on the floor. A 2nd feature type scorer, especially one that can do it inside, is exactly what this team needed.

Ray Ray is just around the corner don't worry

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Your so sensitive to Amare, whats the attraction? We aren't where we are because of him by any means possible?

You ever see Amare look for anyone else when he touch's the ball? Maybe if I was his teammante and new it was the old Zebo black hole I wouldn't either lol........

If Amare ever figured out how to be even an average passer wow his game would be that much more needed.
    up
    D-Leeth is 100% correct he ruins ball movement, he's a pick and roll or the new try and post up Amare, but that ball is not leaving his hands.

Whats funny is I don't even care about the assists, just move the ball, it will find the open guy.
    Funny thing ... i Bet you were the same one saying Melo was a "black hole" last year ... & Amare is a very good passer ... go back and watch some highlight games on YouTube ..you'll hear "what a perfect feed/pass by stoudemire" ... stop undermining the mans game because you don't like him ... that's my problem ... you atleast need to bring up factual evidence he averaged a career high in assists in 2010-11 .... so what do you call J.r ?? and Copeland ? cause they look NOWHERE but the basket when the ball touches their fingertips

vCash
    I've been highly critical of Amar'e but he's been a great teammate. Always says the right thing and is genuinely willing to do what's needed to win, even if it mean's putting his ego aside

2014-2015 New York Knicks

vCash
    we all knew this
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PC View Post
    I've been highly critical of Amar'e but he's been a great teammate. Always says the right thing and is genuinely willing to do what's needed to win, even if it mean's putting his ego aside
    yup
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lowkeymelo View Post
    Funny thing ... i Bet you were the same one saying Melo was a "black hole" last year ... & Amare is a very good passer ... go back and watch some highlight games on YouTube ..you'll hear "what a perfect feed/pass by stoudemire" ... stop undermining the mans game because you don't like him ... that's my problem ... you atleast need to bring up factual evidence he averaged a career high in assists in 2010-11 .... so what do you call J.r ?? and Copeland ? cause they look NOWHERE but the basket when the ball touches their fingertips

You get the ultimate gas face....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    You get the ultimate gas face....
    for what -__- ? please tell me what for -__-

vCash
    I don't understand all this "its player x's team"

It kind of defeats the purpose of the word "team"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    I don't understand all this "its player x's team"

It kind of defeats the purpose of the word "team"
    Wow, that was refreshing. Like a cucumber

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StoicSentry View Post
    We should wait for Melo to have a good full year before saying it is "his" team. He's not LeBron or Kobe people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PC View Post
    ive been a supporter of amare even thou hes done sum silly ****... but i dont think he,ll ever put his ego aside!

vCash
    Melo might be the better player, but still Amares team to me. He was the only one who wanted to come here when no one else did. Respect. Who knows if Melo would even be here if it wasnt for Amare.

vCash
    Did anyone think he would say anything different? When Amare was in Phoenix it was Steve Nash team. He was complimentary there also. This Melo/Amare thing is just media hype. Amare wants to win period and we need him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast