Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Worst Defense I Have Ever Seen In 25 Years Of Watching The Lakers

This been the worst defense I have ever witnessed in 25 years of watching the Lakers. If you can even call it defense. Special thanks to Jim Buss for firing all our scouts and replacing them with his no-good younger brothers. Now we all see the pitfalls of having a coach who does not know anything about NBA level defense and not having anyone to scout out other teams so that our coaching staff can provide strategies for stopping the other teams. Maybe Phil wanted Jim to hire the scouts back and thats why Jim didn't want to hire him. We need ****ing scouts Jim you lunatic!!! Jim thinks that 10 guys in a bar are just as good as any scout, so he gave the job to his former drinking buddy Chaz and his little brother with a DUI Jesse.

The state of affairs is off the charts bad and unless Jimbo gets us some decent scouts and Antoni can mind the missing D in his name...our season is ****ed. Lets be real here...this was one of the greatest failures in basketball history all thanks to Jim Buss. Guess Jimmy can find a way to screw up even the best situations. Hopefully he learns from this mistake and keeps his ego in check in the future. I hope so, but I doubt it. People don't change and Jim will likely be a bratty ego maniac for the rest of his life. I really wish that Jeanie and Phil could run things again like they did in 2007 when Jim was temporarily pushed to the side...I pray every night that Jim will disappear quietly into the night. This is really depressing. Hopefully next season a miracle happens and Phil comes back, because if he doesn't and we are stuck with Jim, dark times lie ahead for this franchise and this once great empire will likely fall with Jim at the helm. The only good memories Laker fans will have will be in the past. I want to puke. **** YOU JIMMY!!! I don't even use the word hate, but I truly hate your guts.
    Last edited by amos1er; 01-20-2013 at 05:36 PM.

vCash
    It's not surprising they got so many points in the paint once Howard was ejected.

vCash
    But hey, at least our offense is exciting right?

vCash
    This is the WORST coaching I have ever seen, and I have been going to Laker games since 1971
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    the team was poorly constructed to begin with, plus with literally no bench players. mitch didn't finish the job during the summer. and i thought the nash/jamison deals were not good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    the team was poorly constructed to begin with, plus with literally no bench players. mitch didn't finish the job during the summer. and i thought the nash/jamison deals were not good.
    i blame the coaching this team has, dont think mitch had anything to do with that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    This is the WORST coaching I have ever seen, and I have been going to Laker games since 1971
    The second I heard Jim Buss was going to come back into power I knew this **** would happen. Truly sad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    It's not surprising they got so many points in the paint once Howard was ejected.
    This is not only about this game...it's a problem that has been here since Jim hired coach Antni.

vCash
    Courtesy of Mr. Pringles

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    I thought the "create a new thread after a loss" phase was over. We suck. Get over it
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaInstinct24 View Post
    I thought the "create a new thread after a loss" phase was over. We suck. Get over it
    This is my first one of the year...I waited until the darkest hour before I hit the panic button. I have officially lost all hope. Our last and only hope is for Jim Buss to either step down or get pushed to the side again like in 2007.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    This is my first one of the year...I waited until the darkest hour before I hit the panic button. I have officially lost all hope. Our last and only hope is for Jim Buss to either step down or get pushed to the side again like in 2007.
    It ain't gonna happen. We're stuck with mda and Nash for awhile. Jimbo only gains more power as Dr Buss gets older. But jimbo did try to trade for cp3. It's not completely his fault that we suck. I heard that Jim wanted Phil and Dr. Buss was obsessed with the run and gun Showtime he thought he was gonna get with mda
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaInstinct24 View Post
    It ain't gonna happen. We're stuck with mda and Nash for awhile. Jimbo only gains more power as Dr Buss gets older. But jimbo did try to trade for cp3. It's not completely his fault that we suck. I heard that Jim wanted Phil and Dr. Buss was obsessed with the run and gun Showtime he thought he was gonna get with mda
    Jim fired all our scouts and was the one who hired coach Antni. Daddy just came up with all that showtime bs to protect jimmy from the media scrutiny.

vCash
    Yeah I have been following basketball for 20 plus years and this current group is definitely one of the worst coach teams I have seen from a talent standpoint. This team has way too much talent to be playing this poorly, especially on defense. Obviously this group needs better depth and better younger guys, but they should at least be above .500.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    they must do something immediately while teams like hou and por are still losing still leaving us still behind 3 or 4 games..

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast