Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    lol - i dont know he must have been DA's or RM's friend that seems to be the way to get hired here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Swami View Post
    For years our fans lambasted Al for firing coaches as often as he did.

Now they want it.

They wanted real change.

Now they whine about it.

Our fans are a joke!
    I hear you. Almost everyone wanted change, and many expected it to all happen in a single year, two at the max. WTH?!? Completely unreasonable. DA received a four year deal, and I won't be surprised when he is given all four years to turn this around. Considering the salary cap situation RM inherited, the roster revamp was a minimum two year process. Those are the facts, whether others believe it or not.

vCash
    If it's Da's butt on the line, then let him make the choice. It's easy to sit back and make couch decisions when you have nothing to lose. I think they get this turned around next year.Don't be surprised if they make the playoffs, while DMC has his best year yet!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    The paranormal investigator knows how the business world works stork don't try to teach her. I got hired at google by the CEO of Google himself not by HR. the CEO also hires the janitors himself too
    What's your problem?

What the hell does me being a paranormal investigator have to do with anything?

Grow up loser.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    that, rp, is why you are on my ignore list. asinine and ridiculous comments, yet finding the gall somehow to belittle other posters for being as idiotic as you are. poorly played, but my expectations were low anyway.
    Looks like I'll be adding him too. Smh. I've been under fire since I arrived. Not sure why.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rat View Post
    I hear you. Almost everyone wanted change, and many expected it to all happen in a single year, two at the max. WTH?!? Completely unreasonable. DA received a four year deal, and I won't be surprised when he is given all four years to turn this around. Considering the salary cap situation RM inherited, the roster revamp was a minimum two year process. Those are the facts, whether others believe it or not.
    You can't please the masses! I don't get it lol
    Don't like me?

vCash
    I do not agree with this hire I think there are other coaches that would have been betterLike Norv or Martz The Problem is its hard to hire a good O.C. when all the good ones are better qualified to be are head coach then D.A. is. Really who wants to work under someone like that. It only makes you look bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Looks like I'll be adding him too. Smh. I've been under fire since I arrived. Not sure why.
    hahaha i'm sure you do though. Unfortunately, when a girl shows up on a male dominated message board the tongues go a wagging. Dudes have that hidden fantasy of meeting their dream Raider girl. Just hit the ignore. Makes the board a lot easier to handle.
    [CENTER]

"I BRING THE JUICE!"
    -Raiders LB Sio Moore

newjawn.com-medicinal music

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyru View Post
    hahaha i'm sure you do though. Unfortunately, when a girl shows up on a male dominated message board the tongues go a wagging. Dudes have that hidden fantasy of meeting their dream Raider girl. Just hit the ignore. Makes the board a lot easier to handle.
    Lol I highly doubt 99% of the guys here would even think of me like that ESPECIALLY rp. I'm sure if you ask him he'll tell you I'm just a dumb ***** that doesn't know what she's talking about. Well him and 3 others I could name. Lol
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Swami View Post
    For years our fans lambasted Al for firing coaches as often as he did.

Now they want it.

They wanted real change.

Now they whine about it.

Our fans are a joke!
    AL's only fault was that he wanted to win right away. In other words his fault was he was as much a fan as an owner or gm. Thats why he threw big money @ guys like warren sapp, randy moss,javon walker,, bo jackson(which is why marcus allen got mad)....Deangelo hall..a big armed qb like jamrcus russell. The very fans who want things turned around in one year,(dont we all?) faulted Al for wanting the same thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Darts View Post
    I do not agree with this hire I think there are other coaches that would have been betterLike Norv or Martz The Problem is its hard to hire a good O.C. when all the good ones are better qualified to be are head coach then D.A. is. Really who wants to work under someone like that. It only makes you look bad.
    Like it or not, this played a major roll in all this. As bad as Knapp was, firing him after you just hired him was also bad on different levels.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Only a petty immature assistant coach would feel that way about working under a young inexperienced head coach. Any assistant coach who's that insecure shouldn't be an assistant coach.

Any other assistant coach worth his salt would, at the very least, look at it as a step to take that coach's job in a season or two.

If you can't see it as an opportunity to advance, then you're very short sighted and probably not strategic enough to handle the job as OC.
    Last edited by Superglue; 01-21-2013 at 10:23 PM.
    PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW COACH OF YOUR OAKLAND RAIDERS.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    What's your problem?

What the hell does me being a paranormal investigator have to do with anything?

Grow up loser.
    What's yours? You clearly were trying to mock me by saying some people don't know how the business world works and followed it by a lol. I'm definitely going to respond to it when your flat out wrong. The owner doesn't hire people in any corporate business. In the nfl it is most common that head coaches hire their staff with maybe the gm giving some input, but the HC can bring in who he wants. The only owners that hires the staff for their HC Is Jerry jones, the only other one Al Davis is dead. Don't try to knock my intelligence of the "business world" and come back as a victim when you get called out for it. "Lol"

vCash
    Is is just me or am I the only one who thinks that this team has a bad reputation when it comes to manageent. I mean look at this blog in general, people want to fire DA after ONE season. ONE season with a huge cap restriction, no picks and a band of misfits. Is this what WE as fans have come to know? Is this what our standards are now? Let's be real. We got DA. Why? Because nobody wants this job. We got Knapp. Why? Because nobody wants THAT job. People are complaining that we hired this Olson guy. Why did we hire him? Let me say it again. Noboday wants that job! Norv Turner turned it down. Trestman didn't want it.

Nobody with any credibility is going to take this job unless we can change that reputation. Couch GM's don't like what RM is doing and they want him fired. Don't like what DA is doing and they want him fired. Do you really think we can get a creditable coach to come to this team if we keep firing them! No you give RM at least five years and you give DA at least three years. Give them the time it takes to build a team rather you like the decisions or not. If you give DA the years he needs then maybe....just maybe we can get a coach with some fan support. But we need to change the reputation of this team man. One and done year coaches needs to be a problem of the past. Give DA his three years. Let him make his decision. But the end of his contract, then you let him go. But let's start changing the enviroment of this teams.

Rome wasn't built in a day!
    Last edited by CaliDevil71; 01-21-2013 at 11:39 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliDevil71 View Post
    Is is just me or am I the only one who thinks that this team has a bad reputation when it comes to manageent. I mean look at this blog in general, people want to fire DA after ONE season. ONE season with a huge cap restriction, no picks and a band of misfits. Is this what WE as fans have come to know? Is this what our standards are now? Let's be real. We got DA. Why? Because nobody wants this job. We got Knapp. Why? Because nobody wants THAT job. People are complaining that we hired this Olson guy. Why did we hire him? Let me say it again. Noboday wants that job! Norv Turner turned it down. Trestman didn't want it.

Nobody with any credibility is going to take this job unless we can change that reputation. Couch GM's don't like what RM is doing and they want him fired. Don't like what DA is doing and they want him fired. Do you really think we can get a creditable coach to come to this team if we keep firing them! No you give RM at least five years and you give DA at least three years. Give them the time it takes to build a team rather you like the decisions or not. If you give DA the years he needs then maybe....just maybe we can get a coach with some fan support. But we need to change the reputation of this team man. One and done year coaches needs to be a problem of the past. Give DA his three years. Let him make his decision. But the end of his contract, then you let him go. But let's start changing the enviroment of this teams.

Rome wasn't built in a day!

Coaches didn't want to come here before because Al Davis wasn't going to let them coach or hire their own staff or draft the players they wanted. Now coaches don't want to come here because of the HUGE task at hand in not just coaching this team but changing the culture of this organization that Davis left. It makes no sense to rebuild just so you can let go of the coach who was willing to take this responsibility of bringing this organization back to respectibilty.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast