Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    what's so funny?
    Lebron , Durant, Kobe , cp3 are the the best players in the nba

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    Brook Lopez in your top 5 PLAYERS list

Top 5 center? probably, but in the entire league? No

I'd take Harden, WB, and Parker before I would Lopez
    Statistically he has them all beat, there's a reason the Nets flounder when he's out of the lineup this season.. I'm not saying he's better than those players, but he's have a better 1/2 season..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSIONIST^248 View Post
    Lebron , Durant, Kobe , cp3 are the the best players in the nba
    Best players in the league lead their teams into the playoffs... even without Dwight, Pau, and Nash.

vCash
    this thread is still poppin'....man

vCash
    Lol the **** and the low standards some of you go to just to get your delusional post out is embarrassing!
    I do that to sometimes but you guys are going overboard! And yes this thread is still poppin... With stupidity!

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    How so? lol 81 points??? 62 in 3 quarters??? 4 games of 50 or more??? Most 3 pointers in a single game??? Kobe is a top 3 scorer in NBA history...how can you compare Wade's flimsy stats to this greatness???
    To call Wade's stats flimsy is so funny... Prime Wade > Prime Kobe. Kobe has played more years and has been more consistent, but you can't argue with Wade's stats a few years ago. 30 pts, 8 ast, 5 rbs shooting 49% from the field. In Kobe's best year he averaged 35 pts, 5 ast, 5 rbs, shooting 45% from the field. Even now to call his stats flimsy is stupid. He's putting up 21 a night shooting 51% from the field playing with the best basketball player on earth.

Kobe is top in the NBA in the post. His footwork is the best in the history of the game. Wade is a good post player, but is not even top ten in the NBA. So yes, I would say that Kobe far surpasses him. Kobe was also able to get 14 assists in back to back games operation mainly out of the post. I doubt that Wade could even fathom such a feat.
    Kobe's footwork is the best in the history of the game? Lol. Maybe since you've been watching, but maybe you've heard of someone named Hakeem Olajuwon? Also Dwyane's career high for assists (which he got twice) is higher than Kobe's.

lol Lightyears. Maybe in 2011 due to injury, but every other year, Kobe was clearly the better player and all the credible experts, coaches, GM's, and players will agree. The All NBA and defensive NBA teams prove this as well. You just don't have any evidence of these outlandish claims other than PER and some other random Hollinger stats.
    Oh yeah dude I'm sure you talked to all the credible experts, coaches, GMs, and players. Dwyane Wade has always been the more efficient scorer, the better passer, and better team player.

I'm sure if Dwyane Wade played for the Lakers his whole career and Kobe played for the Heat his whole career all the Lakers fans would be riding Dwade.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    To call Wade's stats flimsy is so funny... Prime Wade > Prime Kobe. Kobe has played more years and has been more consistent, but you can't argue with Wade's stats a few years ago. 30 pts, 8 ast, 5 rbs shooting 49% from the field. In Kobe's best year he averaged 35 pts, 5 ast, 5 rbs, shooting 45% from the field. Even now to call his stats flimsy is stupid. He's putting up 21 a night shooting 51% from the field playing with the best basketball player on earth.

Kobe's footwork is the best in the history of the game? Lol. Maybe since you've been watching, but maybe you've heard of someone named Hakeem Olajuwon? Also Dwyane's career high for assists (which he got twice) is higher than Kobe's.

Oh yeah dude I'm sure you talked to all the credible experts, coaches, GMs, and players. Dwyane Wade has always been the more efficient scorer, the better passer, and better team player.

I'm sure if Dwyane Wade played for the Lakers his whole career and Kobe played for the Heat his whole career all the Lakers fans would be riding Dwade.

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post

llullz

vCash
    Nice try. Wade is on the decline. If you can't see that you are blind.

On Rose vs. Westbrook:
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFaninLA View Post
    Westbrook only because I think Rose is a bit selfish and that hurts his likelihood of winning a title, all flash and no cash for Rose

vCash
    Kobe GOAT LOL

vCash
    llullz
    You suck on Kobe too much. No wonder no one takes LAL fans seriously.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    You suck on Kobe too much. No wonder no one takes LAL fans seriously.
    Why because I say he's better than wade ? Lol

Laker fans could care less about you haters.

vCash
    Why because I say he's better than wade ? Lol

Laker fans could care less about you haters.
    If only that were the case.

vCash
    this thread is hilarious

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast