Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 80 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I think its a good match with Shaq getting the ultimate nod.
    The thing is Wilt was the most dominant of any era, but his his era was super weak. Like what 8 teams in the league. Hes basically the only 7 footer, being guarded by 6'6 guys on a nightly basis. If Shaq, Robinson, Hakeem, Moses, or Kareem play in that era then they put up even better numbers. All things being equal Shaq is the most dominant force in NBA history and if they went up against each other, Shaq, Robinson, and Hakeem would all outplay Wilt. But Wilt was the most dominant of any era but its due to really really really week competition.

vCash
    Lmfao@this thread.
    Lakers homers arguing with the average person is like a 10 year old girl fighting with a 40 year old.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    The thing is Wilt was the most dominant of any era, but his his era was super weak. Like what 8 teams in the league. Hes basically the only 7 footer, being guarded by 6'6 guys on a nightly basis. If Shaq, Robinson, Hakeem, Moses, or Kareem play in that era then they put up even better numbers. All things being equal Shaq is the most dominant force in NBA history and if they went up against each other, Shaq, Robinson, and Hakeem would all outplay Wilt. But Wilt was the most dominant of any era but its due to really really really week competition.
    Sorry but I dont buy you know much about that era from the looks of your post.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    u didn't look at the video....they both said that wilt is the most dominant player in the history of the game.....kenny played with the dream....he knows whats up..u just have a big ego...
    LOL where did I deny that they said that? Im saying that Ive heard Shaq say everything I claimed and that the numbers you posted of Wilt aren't as dominant as you think. What does Kenny have to do with those facts?
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    No point arguing with Kobe homers about Wade. A good majority of them don't even give Wade respect for being one of the best sgs to play the game. To them Kobe is god and greatest of all time. I'd rather have a team player in Wade than an ego driven player in Bryant. Take a look at the Lakers this season Kobe's play is already slipping because he has a me first attitude which is stupid when you have the talent his team has.

All of a sudden all 8 of these teams are supposed to be better than the Heat according to this guy. LeBron is a void but him leaving does not make the Heat fall out of the playoff race in the east smh

Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    Bulls, Cavs, Raptors, Wizards, Hornets, Hawks. Maybe Pacers and Nets too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Sorry but I dont buy you know much about that era from the looks of your post.
    He's actually right imo. The era that Wilt dominated was much less competitive than today. If Wilt played today he'd probably be a 25 12 3 guy or less. You know the era was weak because where else have you heard of a center that makes the decision that he's going to start passing the ball a lot and then goes on to lead the league in assists? However, with so many soft big men in the league I still think Wilt would be the #1 center if he played today. But his numbers are a little misleading to some people. People see his 50+ PPG and go OMGZ BEST PLAAYER EVER.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Its very close. I don't know some times, but D wade is definately more efficient, and thats what wins. D wade won a ring with an old shaq. If he had Kobe Shaq theres no doubt he could of won. I bet a Prime wade on LA instead of Kobe would of beaten detroit. Kobe is just a bone head show off and that will always be what hurts him. He's like Sidney from white men can't jump. He'd rather look good and loose, then look bad and win. Thats why they lost to Detroit cause he was jacking up 3's instead of feeding the unstoppable Shaq who was killing it that series. Talent wise Kobe is a great talent but so is D wade. As far as playing team basketball, Wade is head and shoulders above Kobe. One thing that I cant stand about Kobe is that when a great player plays with him he doesnt elevate them. He makes them much worse. Wade and Bron have made each other more efficient. Kobe is just a one on one basketball player playing all by himself. Nobody wants to play with him accept for Ron artest.
    Such a beautiful post explaining the differences nicely. You wanna see a player dribble, dribble, dribble, and shoot 25 times a game regardless of what the team needs? It's Kobe. You wanna see a player who does everything for the team to win, engages teammates always, never goes for individual stats, plays smart and with supreme efficiency? It's Wade.

vCash
    “It’s like a competition me(LeBron) and D-Wade are having right now about who can shoot 50 percent, in each and every game,”
    “We’re both so conscious of wanting to shoot 50 percent, that sometimes you wish you had that Kobe (Bryant) thought, where you just don’t care,” Wade said. “We talk about it all the time. It sucks at times, but it’s who we are.”
    and LMAO at Lakers fans not giving Wade any respect.

"Kobe is a ballhog"
    "Kobe is the most overrated player in basketball history"
    "Wade is better than Kobe since 2005"

vCash
    nvm

vCash
    Wade is now above Kobe in terms of FG%, TS%, WSP48, DRTG and is tied with Kobe in PER and ORTG although I reckon he will be above Kobe in those categories within a few days.

Wade > Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardaway Here View Post
    No point arguing with Kobe homers about Wade. A good majority of them don't even give Wade respect for being one of the best sgs to play the game. To them Kobe is god and greatest of all time. I'd rather have a team player in Wade than an ego driven player in Bryant. Take a look at the Lakers this season Kobe's play is already slipping because he has a me first attitude which is stupid when you have the talent his team has.

The same could be said about Heat fans. No point in arguing. Wade certainly isn't a team player unless you consider him recruiting players to come to his team.

Then again at the risk of having Wade homers bash me, which they will. If I were to start a team right now, I wouldn't take Wade or Kobe. I'd probably take Harden or George.

vCash
    When was Wade EVER the best SG?

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew32 View Post
    Wade is now above Kobe in terms of FG%, TS%, WSP48, DRTG and is tied with Kobe in PER and ORTG although I reckon he will be above Kobe in those categories within a few days.

Wade > Kobe
    DRTG doesn't mean anything at this point because Miami is a better defensive team than LA.

It's very close.

1.LeBron
    2.Durant
    3.CP3
    4. Melo
    5. Kobe/Wade
    Last edited by DanG; 01-24-2013 at 08:40 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    When was Wade EVER the best SG?
    09,10,11 probably and some years before. I think it was 06

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    09,10,11 probably and some years before. I think it was 06
    Not while Kobe is still around.

Welcome to the #tape

Page 17 of 80 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast