Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 80 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Lol at wade being better then Kobe because he's younger lol only seasons wade was ever better then Kobe was when Kobe had injuries bothering him. This year wade hasn't been on Kobe's level
    Wade in his prime was better than prime Kobe. It's hard to say if he's better than Kobe right now. He does have the best player in the league on his team. Kobe had that too with Shaq.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakaNashur View Post
    Wade is not chucker like slowbe bryant over there
    Cute nickname so you really thing herpes wade has been better this year?

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fired-Up View Post
    Wade in his prime was better than prime Kobe. It's hard to say if he's better than Kobe right now. He does have the best player in the league on his team. Kobe had that too with Shaq.
    Wade better then Kobe in his prime lol you ain't gonna fool any knowledgable fan with that!

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    are you sure about that....was there another player that averaged 50 ppgs and 25 rpg.....nobody...and not only that...just to prove you about shaq not saying that......
    http://www.nba.com/historical/player...lt_chamberlain
    http://www.nba.com/playerfile/shaqui...eer_stats.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TVrOGpJQJc
    get ur facts straight
    LOL Shaq has said alot of **** over the years. Including everything Ive said.

And like I told you, I know plenty about Wilt's stats. They arent as dominant as you think, I just rather not waste my time explaining why to someone so dead set in their ways.

vCash
    Yeah that's why wade is always compared to Jordan... oh wait.

vCash
    Wade is going retire before Kobe does. End of discussion close the thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    LOL Shaq has said alot of **** over the years. Including everything Ive said.

And like I told you, I know plenty about Wilt's stats. They arent as dominant as you think, I just rather not waste my time explaining why to someone so dead set in their ways.
    with the proof ive shown you...and shaq and kenny smith admitting to that....it just shows that ur weak...u can't handle the truth...thats your problem

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    with the proof ive shown you...and shaq and kenny smith admitting to that....it just shows that ur weak...u can't handle the truth...thats your problem
    Shaq and Kenny admitting what? And how exactly is it a problem to disagree with your opinion?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Shaq and Kenny admitting what? And how exactly is it a problem to disagree with your opinion?
    u didn't look at the video....they both said that wilt is the most dominant player in the history of the game.....kenny played with the dream....he knows whats up..u just have a big ego...

vCash
    Wade better then Kobe in his prime lol you ain't gonna fool any knowledgable fan with that!
    You check the numbers and they say he was.

vCash
    You check the numbers and they say he was.
    Numbers aren't everything! At the end of the day you have to see them play and wade never impressed me more then Kobe

vCash
    Numbers aren't everything! At the end of the day you have to see them play and wade never impressed me more then Kobe
    we all know why i mean look at sic
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    It's closer than you may think. Prime Wade was an absolute monster of a player.

vCash
    It's closer than you may think. Prime Wade was an absolute monster of a player.
    The problem with that is Wade's peak wasn't as long as kobe's. The reason Kobe is considered a top 10 player isn't because of his play in his prime, it's because of how long his prime has lasted, if that makes sense haha.

vCash
    Its very close. I don't know some times, but D wade is definately more efficient, and thats what wins. D wade won a ring with an old shaq. If he had Kobe Shaq theres no doubt he could of won. I bet a Prime wade on LA instead of Kobe would of beaten detroit. Kobe is just a bone head show off and that will always be what hurts him. He's like Sidney from white men can't jump. He'd rather look good and loose, then look bad and win. Thats why they lost to Detroit cause he was jacking up 3's instead of feeding the unstoppable Shaq who was killing it that series. Talent wise Kobe is a great talent but so is D wade. As far as playing team basketball, Wade is head and shoulders above Kobe. One thing that I cant stand about Kobe is that when a great player plays with him he doesnt elevate them. He makes them much worse. Wade and Bron have made each other more efficient. Kobe is just a one on one basketball player playing all by himself. Nobody wants to play with him accept for Ron artest.

Page 16 of 80 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast