Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 80 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1194
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,236
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ_JKidd View Post
    PER wins Championships! Yay!
    3 of Kobe's rings came from a player with a higher PER.
    through 09/03/2014...

    2014 Giancarlo Stanton

    138/138 G
    .295/86/36/102/10 | .410 wOBA | 163 wRC+ | 5.64 WPA | 5.9 fWAR | 6.4 rWAR

    He's comin' for that title, Mike Trout

    134/138 G
    .285/92/31/98/13 | .396 wOBA | 161 wRC+ | 5.51 WPA | 6.3 fWAR | 6.6 rWAR

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    770
    vCash
    1500
    was that Shaq the best dominating center in his prime?

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,097
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Krizzle88 View Post
    was that Shaq the best dominating center in his prime?
    in his time....yes...but all time...no
    wilt chamberlain...then shaq

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    33,746
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    in his time....yes...but all time...no
    wilt chamberlain...then shaq
    I think its a good match with Shaq getting the ultimate nod.

    "It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,097
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I think its a good match with Shaq getting the ultimate nod.
    shaq admitted the fact that wilt was more dominant than himself....hes still the only nba player that scored 100 pts in a game....remember that...look at wilt's stats.....

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,310
    vCash
    1500
    no love for russell?


    LETS GO HEAT




  7. #217
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,097
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    no love for russell?
    gotta lot of love for big bill....the player with the most rings in nba history...however he was a defensive center
    Last edited by rockbottom2010; 01-24-2013 at 01:12 AM.

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,310
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    gotta lots of love for big bill....the player with the most rings in nba history...however he was a defensive center
    oh you guys were talking about offensive juggernauts?
    thought u were talking about most dominant centers (regardless whether its defense or offense)

    from what i've read about russell, a lot of old timers say he is if not the best center, def one of the top 3 to play the game..


    LETS GO HEAT




  9. #219
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,097
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    oh you guys were talking about offensive juggernauts?
    thought u were talking about most dominant centers (regardless whether its defense or offense)

    from what i've read about russell, a lot of old timers say he is if not the best center, def one of the top 3 to play the game..
    were talking about both offense and defense.....ur right...russell is probably top 3-5 w/o question....some ppl say that abdul jabber is the best center of all time because of his skyhook...its debatable....

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    33,746
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    shaq admitted the fact that wilt was more dominant than himself....hes still the only nba player that scored 100 pts in a game....remember that...look at wilt's stats.....
    That was a young Shaq, he wouldn't say that today. He hates Wilt as much as anyone and lets it known that the only bigmen who can talk to him are the ones with more rings.


    I know Wilt's stats plenty, its not as dominant as you think.

    "It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,097
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    That was a young Shaq, he wouldn't say that today. He hates Wilt as much as anyone and lets it known that the only bigmen who can talk to him are the ones with more rings.


    I know Wilt's stats plenty, its not as dominant as you think.
    are you sure about that....was there another player that averaged 50 ppgs and 25 rpg.....nobody...and not only that...just to prove you about shaq not saying that......
    http://www.nba.com/historical/player...lt_chamberlain
    http://www.nba.com/playerfile/shaqui...eer_stats.html

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TVrOGpJQJc
    get ur facts straight

  12. #222
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,318
    vCash
    1500
    Lol at wade being better then Kobe because he's younger lol only seasons wade was ever better then Kobe was when Kobe had injuries bothering him. This year wade hasn't been on Kobe's level

    Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,892
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Lol at wade being better then Kobe because he's younger lol only seasons wade was ever better then Kobe was when Kobe had injuries bothering him. This year wade hasn't been on Kobe's level

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lakerland
    Posts
    5,540
    vCash
    1500
    Lazy Eye isn't the best sg anymore.

    LAKERS / PACKERS / DODGERS / KINGS / 18

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    594
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Lol at wade being better then Kobe because he's younger lol only seasons wade was ever better then Kobe was when Kobe had injuries bothering him. This year wade hasn't been on Kobe's level
    Wade is not chucker like slowbe bryant over there

Page 15 of 80 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •