Quote Originally Posted by $GangGr33n$ View Post
    1st: Barkevious Mingo - OLB
    2nd: Gio Bernard, Stephan Taylor, Macus Lattimore - RBs, Eric Reid - S
    3rd: Jordan Reed - TE
    4th: EJ Manuel - QB
    5th: Tyrann Mathieu - DB
    6th: BPA
    7th: BPA
    That's a pipe dream.. Ej stock is going to sky rocket he will be a first round pick.. I would love those picks though
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post
    That's a pipe dream.. Ej stock is going to sky rocket he will be a first round pick.. I would love those picks though
    yea i know it is and thats exactly how i feel about EJ but a few months ago i had us picking him in the 2nd and people were saying that was too early for him and he was no better than 3rd. He's 6-5 240 and runs like a 4.5-4.6 you know he's gonna blow up the combine and soar up draft boards

vCash
    i know its bleacher beport but i would love this draft

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...er-senior-bowl

vCash

Just finished that myself. A great mock draft for the Jets. Would be great to get Manuel in the third.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash

I love the "please don't reach" section and agree with them all. Lol Klein in the 7th, please don't reach. Gotta say I agree

vCash

Hear you on BR. Hate seeing an intriguing title only to be directed to bleacher report. They actually had the Jets franchising Shonn Greene smh

vCash

BR gives Idzik credit for drafting Russell Wilson. I hope that's truly the case.

As far as EJ Manuel, if the JETS brass agrees with BR's assessment that compare the 'mental aspect' of his game to Mark, I'll pass (no pun intended).

vCash
    It might be a pipe dream but I could see them trading Cro and getting a second plus a conditional pick next year...I don't know much about the late rounds so I put positions down or best available. Plus who knows what free agents are signed..... here is my list

1st: Milliner (especially if Cro is traded), Mingo or Vaccaro
    2nd: Bernard RB, Logan Ryan CB, Alex Okafor DE
    3rd:Zak Dysert QB, Justin Pugh OT, Marcus Lattamore RB
    4th: Kenny Stills WR, Kenjon Barner RB,
    5th: Best Available OR TE
    6th: Best Available Or OL
    7th: Best available Or WR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFanAlways View Post
    BR gives Idzik credit for drafting Russell Wilson. I hope that's truly the case.

As far as EJ Manuel, if the JETS brass agrees with BR's assessment that compare the 'mental aspect' of his game to Mark, I'll pass (no pun intended).
    Elite talent but Mental aspect is a problem (for now hopefully)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Hear you on BR. Hate seeing an intriguing title only to be directed to bleacher report. They actually had the Jets franchising Shonn Greene smh
    Hilarious!

vCash
    With the Jets this year, in many cases toward the end of the draft, I really think the Jets will be looking for cheap, able bodies, given their cap situation and the needs they have including depth. If I was a potential draft choice, I'd want to be drafted by the Jets because I really believe I'd have a chance to play a lot at a good majority of the positions.

The Jets might be one of the few teams where all of their draft choices and even some undrafted free agents might be locks to make the team!
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    With the Jets this year, in many cases toward the end of the draft, I really think the Jets will be looking for cheap, able bodies, given their cap situation and the needs they have including depth. If I was a potential draft choice, I'd want to be drafted by the Jets because I really believe I'd have a chance to play a lot at a good majority of the positions.

The Jets might be one of the few teams where all of their draft choices and even some undrafted free agents might be locks to make the team!
    Tell that to last years free agent class! Most teams never cut ties with draft picks a month after they are drafted...... SMH only the jets!

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeTsFan4eVeR View Post
    Your right, I meant if he is released as expected. I am not sold on Ellis yet. I know he is young and hasn't played a ton, but I don't know if I see him as the long term solution.
    So waste a pick on a nose tackle ?? Wow ,

We should be drafting line backer , safety first. Then with next pick , whichever one we don't pick first . I wouldn't be opposed to picking geno if he fell to us
    NY JETS ,LA LAKERS,NY METS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRyno View Post
    Last year Idrik and the Seahawks traded 2 picks for 6 picks. One of those trades was with the Jets. Let's hope he can make similar trades with the Jets, stockpile some picks, and bring some much needed depth and youth to the Jets. Build up the offensive line, get a LB/DE that can rush the QB, and grab a running back with some speed. Pick up a QB that can push Sanchez to the bench, someone like Flynn or Moore. Keep Braylon, sign Keller, and hope for some improvement from Hill. It probably wont lead to the playoffs, but it'll show improvements over last years pathetic performance.
    The offensive line was a victim of bad receivers and a qb making bad decisions and holding the ball too long !!!!

With Holmes back and hopefully Edwards and Kerley we have a good receiver core without wasting draft picks .

Keller most likely is gone . Most important thing is a versatile running back with speed and of course a qb
    NY JETS ,LA LAKERS,NY METS

vCash
    Ezekiel Ansah. He looks to be this years JPP and we have a strong chance of grabbing him. Not a ton of experience but hes a freakish athlete. Now dont think of him in the same way as Gholston, he has a lot more ability than him and better success. He had a strong season and he absolutely blew up the senior bowl. He also is going to blow up the combine and with with all of that hes going to be a hot commodity.

So well have to see what happens because theres a chance he comes off the board before our pick. I like him and think hes going to be an absolute stud but obviously theres no way of knowing anything for sure. However if Jarvis drops down to us (which is a very real possibility) you cant pass up on him because hes much more a sure thing.

New York Rangers: 37-29-4, 78PTS
    New York Knicks: 27-40
    New York Yankees, Make Jeter's Last Year Count
    New York Jets, our future is very bright
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    It's not aboutwhether you actually make the shots its about how close you are to making them.

Man City
    As of 3/18/14

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234