Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Jimmer definitely should've gotten burn today.

I would love to hear the reason why he collected a DNP today....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Jimmer definitely should've gotten burn today.

I would love to hear the reason why he collected a DNP today....
    Especially in the 2nd quarter when the Kings were 0-8 from 3 point land... He had Brooks, Thornton, Johnson, Robinson, and Hayes in the game for waaaaaaaay too long.

Listening to his post game interview, he doesn't seem bothered in the way they played in the 1st half. He's marking it down as a moral victory due to the 2nd half failed comeback! smh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    Especially in the 2nd quarter when the Kings were 0-8 from 3 point land... He had Brooks, Thornton, Johnson, Robinson, and Hayes in the game for waaaaaaaay too long.

Listening to his post game interview, he doesn't seem bothered in the way they played in the 1st half. He's marking it down as a moral victory due to the 2nd half failed comeback! smh
    He's an idiot. I'm ready for him to go. Let him finish the year out and then can him.

Brooks, MT, Johnson, T-Rob, and Hayes??

What kind of line-up is that?! Brooks can score put he has poor shot selection and can't penetrate. MT is a chucker who went 2-9 today in 10 ****in minutes and also can't penetrate. Johnson's shot disappeared after he hit that game winner against the Knicks. T-Rob's a clean up guy and Hayes only scores when he gets offensive rebounds most of the time.

vCash
    I couldn't believe he put that lineup on the floor. I wouldn't even let him finish the season out. Keith Smart makes me want to bring back THE MUSSELMAN

vCash
    Another DNP-CD for Jimmer, after being a deciding factor in 2 of the last 3 wins. Deep down, and maybe unbenounced to him, because he's too stupid to realize, Keith Dumb wants IT to flourish and Jimmer to fail beyond all things considered. Even success of the team.

This is truly disgusting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    I don't think Jimmer deserves DNP's. However, his defense is a liabilty and when he is pressured hard on offense, he doesn't look the best, so I understand why he doesn't get very much playing time against certain teams. No excuse for getting DNP's though.

I'm sure Smart isn't racist though. Garcia gets plenty of playing time.
    Are you trying to infer that IT and Brooks are much better defenders than Jimmer? Please tell me you're not. Your excuse is lame and played out. Vasquez just lit up your boy today, which happens a lot to IT.

vCash
    I am startinv to think that the defence is suffering from the scheme. No one-on-one defence; ever! Easy baskets because every time we switch. Man we have little guards! Ohww well, I don't know what would help this team. We were playing really good right before evens got hurt, and again right before he came back. We or Seattle neeeld a trade.

vCash
    Either way you slice it Smart is getting fired at the end of the year. Hes the ultimate lame duck coach right now. If Sac gets new owners Petrie & Smart are gone. If Seattle gets the team, Petrie and Smart are gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer55 View Post
    Are you trying to infer that IT and Brooks are much better defenders than Jimmer? Please tell me you're not. Your excuse is lame and played out. Vasquez just lit up your boy today, which happens a lot to IT.
    Not a whole lot better, but yes, they are better defenders.

What's your argument on why Garcia gets playing time?? Smart is racist against all races except Puerto Rican??

vCash
    Thread could be good, but you need to stop with the racism...

/closed.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12