Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Keith Smart is ignorant trash

Jimmer is on the shortest leash, due to Smart's favortism and racism. KS is trying anything to ensure Jimmer fails. KS tried to ruin Jeremy Lin as well, playing ACIE LAW over him for a majority of the season. ACIE LAW. I can't believe this guy is allowed to get away with this.

I want to crush Smart's skull so bad.

vCash
    Smart has terrible, nonsensical rotations, but you're also an extremely biased jimmer fan. Jimmer hasn't earned a ton of minutes. He's still a liability against aggressive defenses and against offensively-capable guards.
    2013 Adopt-a-Packer: Aaron Rodgers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer55 View Post
    Jimmer is on the shortest leash, due to Smart's favortism and racism. KS is trying anything to ensure Jimmer fails. KS tried to ruin Jeremy Lin as well, playing ACIE LAW over him for a majority of the season. ACIE LAW. I can't believe this guy is allowed to get away with this.

I want to crush Smart's skull so bad.

I cant take this racism trash anymore.

vCash
    I am also tired of hearing the constant racism remarks. Makes me think that the starter of this thread is the racist.

vCash
    Stop the racism ish!
    Last edited by iMac; 01-20-2013 at 11:07 PM.

vCash
    I wonder why Jimmer get DNP, but I doubt with everything else you mention OP.

vCash
    Are you the same guy that called 1140 (I think he ididentified himself as Ron) that called Smart a reverse raseist? That was classic! Listen I'm trying my best to be more white everyday. Sac really put the urban hood in me. But sneak the white guy doesn't think Jimmer's time has anything to do with his race, or religion, or/and sexual orientation. True, he is an outstanding shooter. However we have to help so much on d' when he's in, that any coach wouldn't leave him out there for extended periods. If you think I'm wrong so be it. We can disagree.

vCash
    Well I think Jimmer D is much improve from last year. I wish he would get 10-15 min consistent every game, when i see he get DNP, scratching my head wondering why.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    Are you the same guy that called 1140 (I think he ididentified himself as Ron) that called Smart a reverse raseist? That was classic! Listen I'm trying my best to be more white everyday. Sac really put the urban hood in me. But sneak the white guy doesn't think Jimmer's time has anything to do with his race, or religion, or/and sexual orientation. True, he is an outstanding shooter. However we have to help so much on d' when he's in, that any coach wouldn't leave him out there for extended periods. If you think I'm wrong so be it. We can disagree.
    No, not me. However, I did make Stephen A. Smith hang up on me once. lol.

vCash
    I don't think Jimmer deserves DNP's. However, his defense is a liabilty and when he is pressured hard on offense, he doesn't look the best, so I understand why he doesn't get very much playing time against certain teams. No excuse for getting DNP's though.

I'm sure Smart isn't racist though. Garcia gets plenty of playing time.
    Last edited by ZebraCity916; 01-21-2013 at 12:50 AM.

vCash
    The whole Keith Smart is racist theory is complete BS.

Keith Smart holds coaches like Bob Knight and Don Nelson in the highest regard.

I don't know too many racist people that hug other races

Smart hugs Lin
    Sister in Law is WHITE
    I don't know too many racist coaches that go to Colorado to help improve Jimmer's game

Overall, his struggles are due to the fact that he has 3 PG's, not including Reke, that are all good enough to play. The team needs to narrow it down to 2 PGs... someone has to go!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    I don't think Jimmer deserves DNP's. However, his defense is a liabilty and when he is pressured hard on offense, he doesn't look the best, so I understand why he doesn't get very much playing time against certain teams. No excuse for getting DNP's though.
    I don't think he's a liability. Last year he could be called a liability, but this year he's not timid. Is he the Kings best defender? NO. Is he going to be in with 10 secs left on defense? NO. But during the course of the game, he plays well enough on both ends to stay on the court.

The Kings aren't at a disadvantage because of Jimmer when it comes to defense. He's surprised me tremendously, especially with some of the match-ups he's had throughout the year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    The whole Keith Smart is racist theory is complete BS.

Keith Smart holds coaches like Bob Knight and Don Nelson in the highest regard.

I don't know too many racist people that hug other races

Smart hugs Lin
    Sister in Law is WHITE
    I don't know too many racist coaches that go to Colorado to help improve Jimmer's game

Overall, his struggles are due to the fact that he has 3 PG's, not including Reke, that are all good enough to play. The team needs to narrow it down to 2 PGs... someone has to go!
    Brooks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I don't think he's a liability. Last year he could be called a liability, but this year he's not timid. Is he the Kings best defender? NO. Is he going to be in with 10 secs left on defense? NO. But during the course of the game, he plays well enough on both ends to stay on the court.

The Kings aren't at a disadvantage because of Jimmer when it comes to defense. He's surprised me tremendously, especially with some of the match-ups he's had throughout the year.
    Jimmer is a liabilty. His D has gotten better, but he's hanging with his man by a thread a lot of the time, in my opinion. He stays with his guy for the most part, but he makes me cringe when he's going one-on-one. He always looks like he's going to jump outta his shoes.

Our other guards are better on defense and that's what Smart stresses. We always have guys on the court that can score, so Smart would rather have a better defensive line-up in and let them keep shooting, even in slumps, than put Jimmer in.

vCash
    Smart is absolutely garbage yes, but he isn't racist. We get it you love Jimmer, but it's getting old man. Should Jimmer be getting more minutes? Yes, he should, but it's not like Smarts holding back some God or anything. Jimmers a terrible defender even with the improvement. He's still a liability on defense.
    Why in the world is it so important to get the calls right ?
    -7chuck7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast