Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

2013 Opponents Set (Dates TBD)

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/1/1...oncos-chargers
    Denver's home opponents: Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Washington

Denver's road opponents: Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Indianapolis, Houston, New England, Dallas, New York Giants
    Looks like we get a Manning bowl and a Colts reunion. Figures we have to go to NE again. Can't wait for that Baltimore game either.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    So we have to play NYG, HOU, and NE on the road, but get JAC, TEN and PHI at home. Awesome. Overall I'd have to say we have a middle of the pack schedule difficulty. Teams like Washington, Dallas, Baltimore and Indianapolis we should win against, but they aren't pushovers either.

8-0 at home?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    So we have to play NYG, HOU, and NE on the road, but get JAC, TEN and PHI at home. Awesome. Overall I'd have to say we have a middle of the pack schedule difficulty. Teams like Washington, Dallas, Baltimore and Indianapolis we should win against, but they aren't pushovers either.

8-0 at home?
    I think that is a distinct possibility. No one on that home schedule scares me. Washington is as close as it gets. RGIII (if healthy) could give our team trouble. But I think that our LB core can handle him and take away that read option thread.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    If we play Washington early in the year, we easily could go 8-0 at home. We play at NE for the second straight year?

vCash
    Wow we really could go 8-0 at home. Maybe we have a stinker and go 7-1. Anyone else notice shanny is coming back home.

vCash
    another year where we actually have to make sure we can stop the run.

vCash
    I can already see it now, if we go on and win more games than last year...folks are going to bring up the "who did they even play" line only bringing up the Texans and Pats..

this time, I hope we're ready for them.

We actually get the Ravens at home...every bronco should circle that game..

vCash
    why do we always have to play NE on the road?!? that **** pisses me off.

vCash
    NE played at Denver just last year...

It seems like we have been playing at NE a lot because last year we faced them in the divisional round of the play-offs and this past year we just so happened to face them at NE. So in 3 years, we end up facing them 3 times at NE but we were only scheduled to face them at NE twice.

What was really ridiculous was how we kept on facing the Ravens at Baltimore....now they get to come here and maybe this time, we'll actually stop them.

vCash
    Well as long as we finish in the same place in our division as the Patriots, there is a good chance of us playing them. Every third year we are guaranteed to play them and then there are two games that we play two teams that finish in the same ranking in their division as we do in ours.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    I want to see what kind of cake schedule NE got again this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    I want to see what kind of cake schedule NE got again this year
    Home Buffalo, Miami, N.Y. Jets, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Tampa Bay,
    Denver

Away Buffalo, Miami, N.Y. Jets, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Atlanta, Carolina, Houston
    Houston, Denver, AFC North, NFC South and obviously their own division. Actually not that easy of a schedule.

They play Houston, Atlanta, and Baltimore on the road. I think they lose in the dome and the other two aren't easy to beat in their house.
    Last edited by Lucky.; 01-24-2013 at 11:38 PM.

vCash
    i might have to make the Denver at Dallas game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    Houston, Denver, AFC North, NFC South and obviously their own division. Actually not that easy of a schedule.

They play Houston, Atlanta, and Baltimore on the road. I think they lose in the dome and the other two aren't easy to beat in their house.
    Yeah I just looked it up also ....doesn't look like they are getting a cake walk again this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    Yeah I just looked it up also ....doesn't look like they are getting a cake walk again this year
    Last year wasn't a cake walk until we started winning all those games, to start the year I do believe we had the second toughest schedule, so who knows how hard it will be!!