Komarov
    Steckel (yea... please no)
    Orr (yea... please no)
    Gunnarsson
    Franson
    Kostka
    Fraser
    Holzer

Add in the potential Komisarek buy-out and we have 21,759,167. Not bad at all IMO. Clarke, Bozak, and Gunnarsson are the only guys i can realistically see having a $3m extension. I think we can afford to cut ties with Mac (trade or let him walk).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    Leafs still have $17,259,167 million to resign

MacArthur
    Kadri
    Bozak
    Komarov
    Orr (yea... please no)
    Gunnarsson
    Franson
    Kostka
    Fraser
    Holzer

Add in the potential Komisarek buy-out and we have 21,759,167. Not bad at all IMO. Clarke, Bozak, and Gunnarsson are the only guys i can realistically see having a $3m extension. I think we can afford to cut ties with Mac (trade or let him walk).
    lol at Koska being on the list yet.

vCash
    If Nonis think we have a legitimate shot at Perry and Getzlaff i would shop Grabo and keep half his salary, he'd bring us something pretty good, and sign Bozak to man the third line. Give Kadri time on the second line. Ditching Grabo isn't necessary (as i pointed out above, we have space) but it would just give us an option if Kadri really impresses.

*Also Grabo's deal is frontloaded a tad, next 3 years (including this year) are at $6M and the next years take a slight dip.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrice9 View Post
    lol at Koska being on the list yet.
    ??? all names are from capgeek, bascially copy and paste.

And Kostka will get $10 M per, the guys a future Norris winner mmmmmkay?

"Hey Dad. Whatever. Keep cheering." - Mo' Riles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    Leafs still have $17,259,167 million to resign

MacArthur
    Kadri
    Bozak
    Komarov
    Orr (yea... please no)
    Gunnarsson
    Franson
    Kostka
    Fraser
    Holzer

Bold are the ones who I think will go. I am unsure about Franson and Gunnarsson. Depends. One could be dealt this year. Fraser and Holzer and even Kostka should be back. Other than that those are the guys who I think leave.

Plus a possible but not guaranteed buyout of Komisarek's deal.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    I'd hope to see Nonis ask Anaheim if they would do a Grabovski-Getzalf deal. Not straight up but something with him included. Who knows if they would.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    Lupul and kessel obviously have chemistry. I like this deal, seeing how lupul was our best all around player last year. Lupul was also a top 10 draft pick. So it's not like his breakout season was to be of a shock.
    Our God is able

vCash
    Good deal. Would have preferred 3 or 4 years but I can't complain. 85 points in 94 games as a Leaf.

vCash
    ay I wanted to resign him but 5 years and he'll be like what 34 when its about to be done?? I can't swallow that one. I would've rather signed Kessy first and try to get him at a cheaper rate then see how it goes from there.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Get kessel cheaper? Kessels going rate is 7mil a season...if we get him cheaper well that will be a deal

vCash
    Kessel's getting at least 6 million for sure

vCash
    It'd be great if we could lock up Kessel for Dions $6.5 million cap hit and then lock up Dion for Kessels $5.4 million cap hit.

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    If the Leafs have a legit shot at Getzlaf, they are going to have to either trade or buyout Grabovski. I didn't like the deal at the time and I still don't like it now. It would be nice to see Getzlaf, Kadri, Bozak and McClement down the middle next year. Add in a high draft pick and the team is heading in the right direction

vCash
    good signing for sure, Lupul is a very good player when healthy and seems like he is building up some leadership. Its a tad too much IMO but nothign worth crying over like Grabo, that contract is going to haunt us.

vCash
    Yeah the Grabo contract does suck. But like I said, at the time his agent had us bent over a table due to circumstance. Circumstance that Burke created with his unwillingness to upgrade over 4 years or more. We're pretty loaded up on the wings to the point where 1 real impact center puts us in a real good spot when you look at the age and depth we have on the wings. Getzlaf is the dream.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast