Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Rey is one of the most overrated wrestlers of all time. I'm talking right up there with Cena.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    These aren't bad returns, but WTF is up with Christian? I really hope he and WSM are back at the Rumble as well. Wouldn't even mind seeing Swagger.

vCash
    Y2j! Y2j!y2j! Y2j! Y2j!y2j! Y2j! Y2j!y2j! Y2j! Y2j!y2j! Y2j! Y2j!y2j! Y2j! Y2j!y2j!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    Keeping Mark Henry's return a secret, perfect! BEAT EM UP BEAT EM UP!!!!

Sin Cara and Rey could make for some pretty special rumble spots.
    I would like another major heel run for the world's strongest WHC. BEAT EM UP! BREAK HIS NECK!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    i hope batista and wsm returns..

HE'S BAAAAACK!

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    I don't think you will see Batista, but I think Henry and Christian will be back.

vCash
    At least this year's Rumble has actual names in it. Unlike last year when there were just four names, and they saved three of them for the last three spots.

vCash
    I would love to see y2j.
    Christian has to be in it.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    Y2J would be perfect for TNA. His mic work would be what A&8's needs.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WVNowitzki View Post
    How can anyone still give a **** about Rey Mysterio? I never really have been a fan, but good lord, this guy basically since he has joined the WWE has wrestled for a 2 months, then he is either hurt, or gone or suspended for the rest of the year. I'm so sick of him always leaving and coming back and having people be excited for it. It's a joke and if he didn't move as much merchandise as he does, this idiot would of be fired a long *** time ago because that's what he deserves for the way he has conducted his career.
    Mysterio's been wrestling since the mid-late 90's and started by helping make the cruiserweight's in WCW a big image. After WCW he went to WWE and for years has been one of the most popular wrestlers in the business and is one of the best agile/high flying wrestlers of all time. His body's beat. The only reason he's still in the WWE every so often is because of his popularity. He helps sell tickets and because of the way the business is ran now, it's a blessing to see a guy like Rey Mysterio wrestle. He's one of the very few wrestlers today worth watching.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    Mysterio can still go, when healthy. There's a reason why he's one of the few guys that wrestlers would hand pick to face, like Punk did a couple of years ago.

vCash
    He "can go" in the ring, but the wwe seems to have really limited his move set , and IMO since I started watching 3 or so years ago, Rey has been completely irrelevant. Hasn't been in many fueds, none interesting, and hasn't really helped any new guys out. I know he's got value as far as selling and kids, so maybe that coupled with his brittle body is why we see him just a few months

vCash
    WWE limited his moveset as soon as he entered the company. The reason he's not high profile anymore is because of his constant injuries and his contract problems.

And the fact that he's always a face has consistently made him staler and staler throughout his WWE run.

vCash
    This is remotely uninteresting. Mysterio needs to retire. Sin Cara needs to be removed all together. Low Ki was 10x better.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by STL Don View Post
    Mysterio's been wrestling since the mid-late 90's and started by helping make the cruiserweight's in WCW a big image. After WCW he went to WWE and for years has been one of the most popular wrestlers in the business and is one of the best agile/high flying wrestlers of all time. His body's beat. The only reason he's still in the WWE every so often is because of his popularity. He helps sell tickets and because of the way the business is ran now, it's a blessing to see a guy like Rey Mysterio wrestle. He's one of the very few wrestlers today worth watching.
    Thanks for the history lesson, because up until last week when this reported I had never heard of the guy or watched wrestling before, so thanks for clearing that all up.

You really think this guy is worth watching still? He does a sit down senton, the 619 which sucks, and his diving headbutt. I know his skill and move set has declined and scaled back, but maybe 1998 Mysterio was worth a ****, but now, he's just awful.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast