Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

WWE: Two Wrestlers Expected to Return for the Rumble

Mysterio and Sin Cara are as of now both expected to compete in the Royal Rumble next weekend (Credit: f4wonline.com via Rajah.com)
    - Rey Mysterio returned to work last night's WWE Raw brand house show in Los Angeles, California. He's been out of action for several weeks to deal with a personal issue. He's currently not scheduled for any other upcoming shows at the moment (Credit: Rajah.com).
    http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/ne...turn-in-LA.htm

vCash
    Keeping Mark Henry's return a secret, perfect! BEAT EM UP BEAT EM UP!!!!

Sin Cara and Rey could make for some pretty special rumble spots.

vCash
    619 Rey mesterio

vCash
    **** those guys
    I want MVP carlito shelton haas Henry Christian Morrison y2j

vCash
    booyaka booyaka 619. The kids will love seeing him back. Could be his last Rumble.

vCash
    How can anyone still give a **** about Rey Mysterio? I never really have been a fan, but good lord, this guy basically since he has joined the WWE has wrestled for a 2 months, then he is either hurt, or gone or suspended for the rest of the year. I'm so sick of him always leaving and coming back and having people be excited for it. It's a joke and if he didn't move as much merchandise as he does, this idiot would of be fired a long *** time ago because that's what he deserves for the way he has conducted his career.

vCash
    I wonder if the rumored Mysterio-Sin Cara mask vs mask match at Wrestlemania match is still open or not.

Catches: 14 Yards: 125 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I wonder if the rumored Mysterio-Sin Cara mask vs mask match at Wrestlemania match is still open or not.
    I think they'll keep them as a team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WVNowitzki View Post
    How can anyone still give a **** about Rey Mysterio? I never really have been a fan, but good lord, this guy basically since he has joined the WWE has wrestled for a 2 months, then he is either hurt, or gone or suspended for the rest of the year. I'm so sick of him always leaving and coming back and having people be excited for it. It's a joke and if he didn't move as much merchandise as he does, this idiot would of be fired a long *** time ago because that's what he deserves for the way he has conducted his career.
    Mysterio signed with WWE back in 2002, so he's put his time in with the company. He's been wrestling for more than half his life and has earned to take time off when needed. He can still perform at a high level in short spurts IMO. Obviously with his "high flying" "lucha libre" style over the last two decades, his body is wearing out so he has been needing to take more time off the last couple of years.

I also think this will be his last Royal Rumble and WrestleMania before he retires sometime this year.

vCash
    I still enjoy watching him when he does perform. He's not as good as he used to be, but he can still outperform most of the roster even in his current state.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I think they'll keep them as a team.
    Probably for the better. Limit their time in the ring to prevent injuries while also giving the kids a tag team to get behind.

Catches: 14 Yards: 125 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    Keeping Mark Henry's return a secret, perfect! BEAT EM UP BEAT EM UP!!!!
    ray:

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    This is what it said about it in the latest Observer:

The idea of doing Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara at WrestleMania appears to have been dropped. It’s way too early to do that and it does nobody any favors. Mysterio shouldn’t be a heel and Sin Cara’s only shot at getting over right now would be in a tag team with Mysterio for a while and only if he gets over there, then break him back out as a single. Right now as a single, he has no chance.

vCash
    Benjamin hopefully

vCash
    This makes me 2% less excited for the rumble

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast