Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Seriously I am not happy........ I need to a back to back soon... I've seen a Knicks game on thursday and one today.... and there will be one on THURSDAY!!!!.. not good.

vCash
    jr was killed off them screens in the stretch, joe was getting too many open j's

perfect example on what I meant about having another extra perimeter defender out there

yeah brewer struggles a bit on offense but we struggle when hes off the floor against jump shooters like joe johnson... joe flat out murdered jr smith tonight at the end

vCash
    I said early when STAT ran at I believe Watson in the corner, he ran at him and gave up the drive, which funnels the player into an awful off the dribble attempt over the help defenders. JR, Melo and Kidd do a soft contest like they are trying to prevent the drive, which looks nice and all with a hand up but literally does absolutely nothing to prevent the rhythm of the jump shooter.

Were definitely not playing games with anything to prove.

Our front court defense in the 2nd unit might be the worst of all time without Camby/Sheed.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Hate this team so much.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Key stats

6-21 from 3 for NY, BK 12-24 (aberration)

BK +15 on the boards

Melo & JR - 18 for 48, Melo 0-6 in the 4th

That pretty much sums it up, its a wonder we even had a shot and had the lead with 23 seconds left.

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    It was a fun game to watch.

The Knicks needed Melo to turn it on today in the 4th.

I feel like this team is missing something, something more than just Felton.

I would get a real Back up point and and sign Kmart, but that will probably never happen.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    We really need to get the ball out of Melo and JR's hands to start possessions. I don't think thats going to happen until Ray gets back. Melo is doing his best to facilitate but its just the nature of his game, its going to turn to iso if hes playing PG. Than JR is basically your backup PG in the half court. Nobody else can collapse and defense and its hard to run sets when your constantly playing against a stationary half court defense.

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    told y'all ...we benefited from that easy schedule at first ... Shoulda won had Amare hit that FT or melo shoulda just went up with the layup ...but we lacked energy all night regardless ... Raymond is really needed ... we need to trade Pablo for Nate & we'll be fine

vCash
    doublepost

vCash
    should have won this game watched whole thing melo choked on that last shot but knicks shouldn't have put themselves in that position to begin with, celtics thursday hopefully get back on track with a nice win streak

vCash

ewiing

Quote Originally Posted by lowkeymelo View Post
    told y'all ...we benefited from that easy schedule at first ... Shoulda won had Amare hit that FT or melo shoulda just went up with the layup ...but we lacked energy all night regardless ... Raymond is really needed ... we need to trade Pablo for Nate & we'll be fine
    Your a clown

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    kidd was our only role player that hit a jumpshot. If cope, Novak, Shump, or brewer hit a shot or 2 this would have been a different game

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Raymond Felton is an important part of the Knicks.....
    Knicks are playing great ball but they miss Raymond..........

Brook Lopez has grown up....

Nets have good players...very good players...but they have no superstar like Melo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Your a clown
    .... smd -_- & you mean you're* clown

vCash
    & it looked like Jason Kidd missed that first free throw on purpose

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast