Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Z-Bo????

vCash

Z-Bo????

Alex Kennedy is reporting that the Grizzlies may not trade Rudy Gay and instead trade Zach Randolph to the Houston Rockets. What do you guys think about this? I am curious because while he is a great rebounder and would finally give us a power forward who can score, he has a pretty big contract. But if Morey can pull this off you would see Lin, Harden, Parsons, Z-Bo, and Asik or if Parsons was involved you would put Delfino in his sport I would assume.

vCash
    zbo would be sweet. I prefer him over Milsap and Josh Smith.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Zbo is a rebounding beast with a solid post up game and strong mid range game.

Of Millsap, Smith and Zbo, either ZBo or Millsap are by far the superior choice over Josh Smith.

If Morey manages to snag ZBo the Houston Front line goes from weak to very dangerous.

vCash
    I have some mixed feelings about him, he does make a lot of money AND he is 31 already. I still don't think we'd contend with him, so I'd rather have Smith or Millsap if they come via free agency, if we would have to give up a lot to get Randolph.
    Last edited by EDUTEXANS; 01-20-2013 at 01:21 PM.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    His contract is huge... don't know how we could match salaries to make this work. I we keep Lin, Asik, and Harden the I just don't see it. We would have to get a third team or trade the whole damn team. That would leave us depleated. If one of those three players were involved I'd have to think it would be Lin... but what do I know. I don't feel good or bad about Randolph... he is an improvementbut his age on this team seems odd to me. He has solid numbers but... I just don't know about this. Something just does not sound right to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderPearce View Post
    His contract is huge... don't know how we could match salaries to make this work. I we keep Lin, Asik, and Harden the I just don't see it. We would have to get a third team or trade the whole damn team. That would leave us depleated. If one of those three players were involved I'd have to think it would be Lin... but what do I know. I don't feel good or bad about Randolph... he is an improvementbut his age on this team seems odd to me. He has solid numbers but... I just don't know about this. Something just does not sound right to me.
    we have enough cap space for another max contract.
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    I have some mixed feelings about him, he does make a lot of money AND he is 31 already. I still don't think we'd contend with him, so I'd rather have Smith or Millsap if they come via free agency, if we would have to give up a lot to get Randolph.
    yes. true. tbh, i'll be happy with either Milsap, Smith, or Zbo
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies

Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b7zfydz

I understand we have cap space but 16million is still 16million. This is a trade scenereo that gets us there with the least amount of roster damage. My main point was there may have to be a 3rd team (so we dont have to trade 5-7 players to make saleries work) or Harden, Asik, or Lin involved so we don't end up with ten guys on our roster including Royce. That is more of my concern. Smith and Milsap have smaller contracts to work with so it makes a trade more reasonable to pull off. But thanks for the heads up that we have cap space (insert sarcasm).

vCash

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=azv5dpd

This would be an example of a disaster trade that leaves us with Royce + 9 players. We do have cap but they need to want the players we are going to offer. Cole, Carlos, Pat, and Tony can't be the best offer they can get. And we don't have as many draft pics as other teams could offer.

vCash
    I don't like his age and contract, I rather wait on the off-season.

vCash
    Johnathon Feigen tweeted is all ******** anyway

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMays View Post
    Johnathon Feigen tweeted is all ******** anyway
    He tweeted that it was a false rumor that it was done deal...

vCash
    There was never even a rumor that it was a done deal

vCash
    But Feigen replied to a random dude that thought it was which was what you read

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast