Demar Derozan
    OJ Mayo
    Bradley Beal
    Wes Mathews
    Arron Afflalo
    Klay Thompson
    Tyreke Evans
    Ray Allen

All guys I would take over Monta Ellis. Period.
    Literally laughed at this list.

Obviously the top guys are:

Kobe
    Wade
    Gordon
    Harden
    Ginobli
    maybe Johnson

Improving Guys who we don't have a shot at:

George
    Thompson
    Beal
    Lillard

But these guys..no thank you:

Afflalo (can't create his own shot)
    Mayo (If you think Ellis is inconcsistent watch Mayo)
    Matthews (see OJ Mayo inconsistency)
    Allen (old, slow, one trick pony who can't play D)

Tyreke Evans can't shoot lol if he improves his shooting hell yes but if he doesn't hell no. The guy has played 3 different positions and if he doesn't develop a jump shot his worst position is the 2 spot.

Derozan is one of the most overrated players in the league especially on his contract. He is the Deandre Jordan of shootin guards right now. All potential, will he reach it? I don't think he ever will.

Iggy would be awesome but we missed that boat when he got traded to Denver and he is a tweener at the 2 and 3.

Jeremy Lamb could me great, but their is a reason he was still there at 12. I think at best Lamb is a Kevin Martin type shooter but doesn't benefit from the free throw attempts Martin does. I just never saw him really try to attack the rim. It's all moot though because the Thunder wouldn't trade him, he is on his rookie contract which keeps them from being way over the cap.

Of the players you listed who are available I wouldn't take a single one over Ellis.
    Young Guns

vCash
    Also forgot to metnion Tony Allen over Ellis is ridiculous. The guy would be awesome on our team...coming off the bench as a 6th man
    Young Guns

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBuck View Post
    Literally laughed at this list.

Obviously the top guys are:

Kobe
    Wade
    Gordon
    Harden
    Ginobli
    maybe Johnson

Improving Guys who we don't have a shot at:

George
    Thompson
    Beal
    Lillard

But these guys..no thank you:

Afflalo (can't create his own shot)
    Mayo (If you think Ellis is inconcsistent watch Mayo)
    Matthews (see OJ Mayo inconsistency)
    Allen (old, slow, one trick pony who can't play D)

Tyreke Evans can't shoot lol if he improves his shooting hell yes but if he doesn't hell no. The guy has played 3 different positions and if he doesn't develop a jump shot his worst position is the 2 spot.

Derozan is one of the most overrated players in the league especially on his contract. He is the Deandre Jordan of shootin guards right now. All potential, will he reach it? I don't think he ever will.

Iggy would be awesome but we missed that boat when he got traded to Denver and he is a tweener at the 2 and 3.

Jeremy Lamb could me great, but their is a reason he was still there at 12. I think at best Lamb is a Kevin Martin type shooter but doesn't benefit from the free throw attempts Martin does. I just never saw him really try to attack the rim. It's all moot though because the Thunder wouldn't trade him, he is on his rookie contract which keeps them from being way over the cap.

Of the players you listed who are available I wouldn't take a single one over Ellis.
    Obviously you didn't see my last two posts... smh. Like I stated that list has any option a 2 that would be better then Monta Ellis. No regards for availability or contract status.

Now to the bolded.

Arron Afflalo is one of the most efficient 2 guards in the league playing with... Jameer Nelson, I think Jennings is a much better pass than Nelson. Also Afflalo can GUARD someone.

Last time I checked OJ Mayo is still averaging 18 pts a game shooting 45% from fg range and 41% from 3. Oh BTW Carmelo Anthony has the same fg % and 3 pt %. Oj Mayo regardless of you're opinion would be better for the Bucks then Monta.

Doesn't matter what you say about Tyreke Evans if you honestly try and say he wouldn't be an instant upgrade over Monta then you're just being ignorant.

Derozan is averaging one point less then Monta Ellis and shooting a higher fg % in doing so. Monta at this point is a much better 3 pt shooter (which doesn't say much) but Derozan brings a lot of things that Monta lacks.

LOL that bolded point literally shake my head. Seriously? How is that a bad thing, he benefits form understanding how to get to the line? It's a really smart tactic. I would love to have a guy that leads the league in 3's made AND free throws. To get back to Lamb though, he still even at his young age would greatly improve this team is a year.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBuck View Post
    Also forgot to metnion Tony Allen over Ellis is ridiculous. The guy would be awesome on our team...coming off the bench as a 6th man
    No you seriously underrate Tony Allen.

vCash
    time for change first burns thornga on the jrue vs jennings n now this guy he's on a roll!!! BUTTTTTT HEE IS RIGHT!!!! id love affalo or mayo, even t allen but his offense would really drag us down but jennings would get more shots along with ersan who has come around in the last 2 weeks
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Tony Allen has a career 47 % for FG's, if he is given the opportunities (which he never does because he is usually on a good rounded out team ) he gets to rim rim very well and inside the arc he isn't horrendous.

Look am I saying Tony Allen is as good of an offensive player? Hell no, what I am saying is that Monta Ellis is about as one way of a player as you can get and even that one way (chucking) has become much more inefficient.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123