Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Who should be an all-star reserve?

We all know the reserves are the part of the all-star team that's picked using the most logic, although fans did a pretty good job picking the best players to start, other than with Kevin Garnett and Blake Griffin. The starting line-ups are set. In the West are are Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin and Dwight Howard. In the east are Rajon Rondo, Dwayne Wade, Carmelo Anthony LeBron James and Kevin Garnett.
    Coaches now vote for seven players in their respective conference, except for their own team's players. The results come out Thursday. Who should the reserves be?
    Here are my selections:

West: Russell Westbrook, Tony Parker, Stephen Curry, James Harden, David Lee (is playing better than Griffin), Tim Duncan (should start over Griffin) and Zach Randolph (is playing better than Blake Griffin).

East: Kyrie Irving, Jrue Holiday, Paul Pierce, Paul George, Chris Bosh (is playing better than Garnett), Tyson Chandler (should start over Garnett) and Brook Lopez (should also start over Garnett).

I'm sorry to all the really good players on so-so teams, and the less-prolific players on decent teams.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    we all know the reserves are the part of the all-star team that's picked using the most logic, although fans did a pretty good job picking the best players to start, other than with kevin garnett and blake griffin. The starting line-ups are set. In the west are are chris paul, kobe bryant, kevin durant, blake griffin and dwight howard. In the east are rajon rondo, dwayne wade, carmelo anthony lebron james and kevin garnett.
    Coaches now vote for seven players in their respective conference, except for their own team's players. The results come out thursday. Who should the reserves be?
    Here are my selections:

west: russell westbrook, tony parker, stephen curry, james harden, david lee (is playing better than griffin), tim duncan (should start over griffin) and zach randolph (is playing better than blake griffin).

east: kyrie irving, jrue holiday, paul pierce, paul george, chris bosh (is playing better than garnett), tyson chandler (should start over garnett) and brook lopez (should also start over garnett).

I'm sorry to all the really good players on so-so teams, and the less-prolific players on decent teams.
    this
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

COME ON ,MEMPHIS !!!! KEEP CALM,PLAY HARD AND CARRY ON !!!

vCash
    Should go by wins first and games played. So if injured and missed some games and not making the playoffs. Irving is awesome but missed some games and not making the playoffs. So Jennings should be in. Bucks are a playoff team.

vCash
    I don't like this argument, all-star games are about the best players not who's on the best team.