Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Gonna try and get back into hockey, used to be a huge Stars fan back in the Modano/Balfour/Zubov/Lehtinen era. How are they doing currently?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    Gonna try and get back into hockey, used to be a huge Stars fan back in the Modano/Balfour/Zubov/Lehtinen era. How are they doing currently?
    They're 2-2-1 right now. They've had some injuries and Benn just came back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    Haha well I'm aware of their record and Benn coming back after signing, nothing a little bit of googling can't handle. I mean where do they rank amongst other teams?

vCash
    Their offense is really good this year. They added some good vets in Jagr and Whitney. They traded Ribeiro and Ott but got a good second line C back in Roy. The offense should be top 5 if everyone's healthy. Lehtonen is a good goalie, but the D is the weakness for sure. They could use another top pairing dman and another top 4 dman. They should be a playoff team this year though.
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWings13 View Post
    Their offense is really good this year. They added some good vets in Jagr and Whitney. They traded Ribeiro and Ott but got a good second line C back in Roy. The offense should be top 5 if everyone's healthy. Lehtonen is a good goalie, but the D is the weakness for sure. They could use another top pairing dman and another top 4 dman. They should be a playoff team this year though.
    Gotcha. Yeah I'm used to watching the Stars with the likes of Ribeiro and Ott and such so it's a little different than what I remember.

How's Jamie Benn doing? I don't remember him from when I used to follow the Stars but he seems to be a great young player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    Gotcha. Yeah I'm used to watching the Stars with the likes of Ribeiro and Ott and such so it's a little different than what I remember.

How's Jamie Benn doing? I don't remember him from when I used to follow the Stars but he seems to be a great young player.
    He's a future superstar if you ask me. He's set to be the Stars first line center with Eriksson and Jagr. He's improved every year and I expect him to up a point per game this year.

vCash
    Lehtonen is awesome though. Incredibly underrated imo. If this team is close maybe they'll trade for a good top 4 dman at the deadline.
    I think he's very good too. It's just, I don't care how good you are, you aren't going to be able to stop 30-40 shots a night, every night.
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

vCash
    True. If that offense clicks like it should though, as long as he lets in 3 or less they should have a good shot at winning games

vCash
    I got to see the Stars' D firsthand tonight. It's pretty awful. Goligoski didn't look good at all, and nobody else really did either. They need to trade for a top pairing guy. Unfortunately there are basically none available.

vCash
    I got to see the Stars' D firsthand tonight. It's pretty awful. Goligoski didn't look good at all, and nobody else really did either. They need to trade for a top pairing guy. Unfortunately there are basically none available.
    And who do we have that anyone would want for a top D man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDFan85 View Post
    And who do we have that anyone would want for a top D man
    Dallas actually has an underrated farm. They could trade some prospects and/or picks.

vCash
    Won in a shootout tonight with Jagr getting the game winner

vCash
    They looked pretty good last night. Hopefully the game last night got Benn back in his groove. If they could cut back on the penalties and play some solid D, they would have a great shot to make the playoffs and make some noise. Oh, and start scoring on the PP please!

vCash
    Am I the only one who didn't get the Ryder for Cole swap? Cole seems to be doing ok, but I didn't see the point of it from the Stars' perspective.

vCash
    Ryder was a FA after this year and probably wasn't going to re-sign. Cole is signed for two years after this season. It was smart for both teams imo. Dallas got something for nothing, and Montreal got something for a player that didn't want to play for them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast