Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    and Butler goes down by 17.

23 turnovers. yikes.

#iubb

vCash
    Alright, I'm officially baffled by this season of CBB. Kansas goes down at home.

No dominant team is right. No matter who wins this Michigan/IU game, we've learned that there's no squad that can go out there and get a guaranteed win any given night. The tournament should be fun as hell to watch this year.

vCash
    My prediction is that IU dismantles Michigan by 15+, and then promptly loses to either Illinois or OSU on the road.

#1 is a curse. So is #'s 2-8, come to think of it. No one stands out in this top 25, and I love it. I might take a team like Miami over anyone in the top 5.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Norwegian View Post
    My prediction is that IU dismantles Michigan by 15+, and then promptly loses to either Illinois or OSU on the road.

#1 is a curse. So is #'s 2-8, come to think of it. No one stands out in this top 25, and I love it. I might take a team like Miami over anyone in the top 5.
    Yeah I'm not liking Michigan's chances tonight at Assembly Hall, especially with how poorly they did @OSU when the crowd seemed to have an effect. If Columbus was bad, this could be a disaster. OR, maybe Michigan learned from that (they did pull a 2nd half comeback) and will have a different mindset tonight.

I'm not getting my hopes up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Yeah I'm not liking Michigan's chances tonight at Assembly Hall, especially with how poorly they did @OSU when the crowd seemed to have an effect. If Columbus was bad, this could be a disaster. OR, maybe Michigan learned from that (they did pull a 2nd half comeback) and will have a different mindset tonight.

I'm not getting my hopes up
    Points to your for being honest.

vCash

Agreed. We still have @ Minny/Michigan/MSU/Illinois/OSU...we'll lose at least one of those games but no more than two.

I'll be at the Illinois game so let's not hope it happens then ray:

#iubb

vCash
    New top ten:

1. Indiana
    2. Florida
    3. Michigan
    4. Duke
    5. Kansas
    6. Gonzaga
    7. Arizona
    8. Miami
    9. Syracuse
    10. Ohio State

I don't know why Duke is ranked ahead of Kansas based on the way both teams have been playing lately. And Michigan should still probably be ranked ahead of Florida. We've been beating the crap out of people but they have a better resume to this point and also beat one of the teams we lost to at about the same point of the season.

Dino Gaudio on ESPN said he would take Florida over Indiana on a neutral site. I'd love to see that game.

vCash
    Really no problem with the rankings. All teams deserve to be where they are. In my heart of hearts I want to switch Miami and Gonzaga, because I just don't believe in Gonzaga as a team on the par with the rest of the top 10. But that's just my prejudice-- they're play warrants where they are. I just don't think they'll pass the Sweet 16.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    New top ten:

1. Indiana
    2. Florida
    3. Michigan
    4. Duke
    5. Kansas
    6. Gonzaga
    7. Arizona
    8. Miami
    9. Syracuse
    10. Ohio State

I don't know why Duke is ranked ahead of Kansas based on the way both teams have been playing lately. And Michigan should still probably be ranked ahead of Florida. We've been beating the crap out of people but they have a better resume to this point and also beat one of the teams we lost to at about the same point of the season.

Dino Gaudio on ESPN said he would take Florida over Indiana on a neutral site. I'd love to see that game.
    Their resume is definitely better than Kansas's at this point. They deserve to be ranked higher with a recent Kansas loss.

vCash
    Florida getting smacked at Arkansas. Look for them to drop to 5-7.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post

I saw they are getting thumped right now by Arkansas, but I'm still taking Florida to win the title.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    I am so ****ing excited for the tourney this year. So much parity it's insane.

vCash
    Florida getting smacked at Arkansas. Look for them to drop to 5-7.
    It's not even halftime for a team that's capable of holding an opposing team to 20 in a half.

vCash
    That's good since theyre down 17 at half

vCash
    As a Florida fan, I'm glad to see it. We've destroyed every team we've played since December 22nd. We needed to be humbled.

Arkansas couldn't miss in the first half. That's not likely to continue.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast