Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 3615 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 26153115351535653605361336143615361636173625366537154115 ... LastLast
Results 54,211 to 54,225 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

vCash

Hawks Aquire G Henrik Karlsson

The Calgary Flames have traded goaltender Henrik Karlsson to the Chicago Blackhawks in exchange for a 7th round pick in 2013 NHL Entry Draft
    https://twitter.com/JoshRimerHockey/...94011308670977

The #Flames have traded goaltender Henrik Karlsson to Chicago. Get more details here ~ http://bit.ly/WiMlzP
    http://flames.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=651668

Don't really know anything about this guy...someone fill me in?
    Last edited by TooL D/R/T; 01-21-2013 at 06:10 PM.
    Down in this vagina mine.

vCash
    29-year old, wouldn't expect him to see any NHL time. Pre-cursor to a bigger move?

vCash
    I guess better then not having him at all although he plays a character and skilled role on this team we lack a bit of.

vCash
    It's too bad Saad is the polar opposite of Carcillo when it comes to physical play.

vCash
    When has the trading deadline been set for this season?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Crawford will ultimately hold this team back. Hawks need to pony up for Lehner or start looking over a few options. This team should be in win now mode. There's no excuse for not exploring some options. We can't plug in Turcos or Crawfords year after year and expect to compete for anything significant.
    I wonder if Ottawa is willing to move Lehner. If not, I wouldn't mind taking a shot on Ben Bishop. He's tall and athletic and could potentially be a very solid goalie. I'd also look into the availability of Jacob Markstrom if the Panthers make a trade for Luongo. I feel like he can be a future franchise goalie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Romo2Witten82 View Post
    I have never really watched hockey before but finally decided I'm going to get into it and picked a favorite team and I picked the Blackhawks.

I'm from CT and didn't want to pick any teams around here so I looked around and asked some hockey fans and I like what I see from the Blackhawks.

So Welcome me, and I'm not going to be the most knowledgeable person right now but hope from watching games, this forum and such I will become a better fan.
    Welcome to the board, man. Jump on in and get talking with the rest of us. You'll like it here. Good group of guys. Glad you chose the Hawks.

vCash
    We could've picked him up for free on waivers a week ago. However, he would've had to clear waivers to go to Rockford. He's been assigned to Rockford, and could potentially be a solid back-up if Emery keeps sucking. He's also got a few gifs out there. Some are pretty funny. For a 7th, we could do a lot worse. Also, he's 6'6, so he's got that going for him as well.

vCash
    This is likely just a re-shuffling in Rockford. Nothing more. Doubt that a 29-year old with very limited NHL experience is going to be looked at as anything more. Emery's job is safe, regardless of how shaky he looked last night. The trade does, however, leave us with only 5 picks in this year's draft.

vCash
    This is likely just a re-shuffling in Rockford. Nothing more. Doubt that a 29-year old with very limited NHL experience is going to be looked at as anything more. Emery's job is safe, regardless of how shaky he looked last night. The trade does, however, leave us with only 5 picks in this year's draft.
    I'm not entirely convinced of that. Karlsson was expendable because the Flames have Leland Irving, who's better and younger, as their back-up goalie. Worst case scenario, he's a goalie for Rockford. Best case scenario, he backs up some games for us at the pro level. I'm certainly not expecting him to be our back-up goalie, but I could definitely see him getting looks as a back-up if he plays well in Rockford.

Edit: Oh, and he's only in his 3rd year in the NHL, so that and being behind Mikka Kiprusoff and Leland Irving has a lot to do with his very limited NHL experience.

vCash

29-year old, wouldn't expect him to see any NHL time. Pre-cursor to a bigger move?
    Organizational depth

vCash
    Hutton was involved in a goalie fight Saturday night. Did not dress for today's game and kent Simpson got the nod. Could have been injured.

vCash
    IIRC, it's April 3rd.

vCash
    Hawks will see which Crawford they have this season, whether it's the 2011 or 2012 version. Don't expect a move anytime soon.

vCash
    Wow, i cant believe this hasnt been posted in here yet. brawl of the decade!!!

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/115081
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23