Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

The Power Forward position

It's time to give Terrence Jones and DMo a legit shot at the rotation. They won't learn off the bench and we clearly see what Morris and Patterson give us, which has been not much lately. Mchale was quick to give Beverly a shot at the backup pg even with Douglas playing well. Why is he so slow on pulling the trigger on Patterson and Morris with them playing horrible?

vCash
    Completely agree. Morris and Patterson have looked like **** these last 10 games or so

vCash
    I just mentioned this in the other thread. Completely agree unless they're showcasing them, but that seems to just hurt their stock.

vCash
    McHale was like this with Morris last year. He doesn't seem to like playing 1st year guys. I think we should give Terrence Jones a shot at the 4.

vCash
    Since mchale was such an advocate for royce white during the draft, I wonder if he had shown up ready to play from day 1 if he would be starting PF by now...
    Last edited by pa_superstar; 01-21-2013 at 04:18 AM.

vCash
    I don't think White would be starting at all. I think the rockets are trying to see what potential Morris and Patterson have and if they can contribute consistantly. Morris has made more progress than setbacks but hardly consistant. Patterson has had injuries and has not been able to produce consistantly at all. There needs to be a change and now we just need to decide if it's at the trade deadline or wait till free agency. I think free agenc is the way to go and trade Patterson or Morris for draft pics or rotation guys come draft day. Jones, D Mo, and White are only going to play if we totally start tanking. At that point starting younger players would help us get a better draft pic that could help swing a trade. But way to early for thoughts like that. Just have to go with what we got and see if we get better or need to tweak the direction of our needs.

vCash
    Neither of them are real PF's. They just chuck up too many 3's at almost an acceptable percentage of makes and don't get nearly enough rebounds. They're SF's masquerading as PF's.

vCash
    I'd try and trade Patterson for a 1st rounder if we could, start Morris and give D-Mo or Jones the minutes off he bench.

vCash
    San Antonio wanted to do a Gary Neal and Blair trade for Patterson at the beginning of the season. I think we could do much better but I think pics are really where the value is at. Why do I feel like Beasley ends up a Rocket because these two PF can't figure how to be consistent? I just have a bad feeling we try to reach for potential and end up Roycing ourselves twice. Man that would be one hell of a therapy bill! Why not Beasley, Cousins, and Royce get together as Rockets and just sit back and watch to see who goes postal first?

vCash
    They didn't try to trade Neal and Blair for Patterson, it was some random guy who posted it here.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a7md9ex

Even better! Haha... this is totally a MASSIVE joke!
    Last edited by AlexanderPearce; 01-22-2013 at 06:54 AM.

vCash
    I'd take a chance on Beasley considering what Patterson has given us this year. Might end up being like the twill trade, but oh well. If Beasley somehow gets it together him and harden would be a beastly combo for the future.

vCash
    Oh Gawd, are y'all talking about Michael Beasley?

vCash
    Rockets just called up jones and sent dmo to dleague. Wonder if Patterson will be riding the pine soon?

Never mind, it's just for a small procedure
    http://bit.ly/URdqeJ
    Last edited by pa_superstar; 01-22-2013 at 05:10 PM.

vCash
    I don't understand why Dmo and Jones dont get a single second of playing time when Patterson and Morris look like they've never played before. I cant imagine they're that bad in practice. I mean Dmo is #3 in scoring nd #6 in rebounding in the D league

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast