Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Coming into the season, even after the Harden trade, few felt they were a playoff team.

They had a nice run there where they undoubtedly overachieved. The team doesn't play good defense and relies on Harden's scoring too much. That's a recipe for medicrity over the course of an 82 game season.

They've assembled the start of something nice, but they still have a lot of growing up to do and a lack of talent at some key positions.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    They're not that good, their interior game is weak, and their starting pg is overrated.

The end.

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

vCash
    They were an average basketball team anyway. I'd call this their coming back down to earth period.
    With the deepest of regrets I am announcing that I will be leaving Pro Sports Daily. No reason in particular but wanted to thank everyone for a great 6 years here. Lots of great discussion and good poll series as well. Also fun re-drafts. Best of luck to you all in the future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by todu82 View Post
    They were an average basketball team anyway. I'd call this their coming back down to earth period.
    No offense, and you're probably a decent individual and all that. But i just hate your posting style.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    They are young and have pretty much zero inside. That is not a good combination when you shoot poorly as they have recently, especially harden

Anyway, they just need to build for the future

just think how bad they would be if they hadn't gotten harden

vCash
    The Rockets will be fine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    They need a dog. They need someone to shake it up. Josh Smith hates losing and lackluster play, that's why either he or Cousins should end up being traded for. @Chronz I know you reading somewhere here, but tell me you don't see it? complacent play, wondering what is going wrong, who's the dog on this team? They need one.
    Not sure what your trying to tell me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BenFrank View Post
    Coming from a Rockets Fan

Let me say Chandler Parsons is Overrated!!! Most Rockets fan act like he's gonna be a all-star next year or the year after, when to be honestly he was a much better player last year, he don't get put back dunks anymore, his defense has regressed, and has a vary inconsistent shot..
    Im glad hes not relentlessly persuing those tip dunks anymore, they led to so many run outs last year.

vCash
    it all boils down to turnovers, and they lead the league. they allow teams to jump out on them double digits more often than not, and usually because of giving up the ball. they are still learning how to play with one another, and its no big secret the rockets are very active in trying to upgrade the roster so the roster as assembled probably wont look the same in a month. nobody expected a contender this year, but they are still hovering around .500 and a substantial acquisition could send the team on a run.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    but they desperately need a dog. They are starting to remind me of my 2012 Knicks under D'Antoni. When we were spiraling and couldn't figure out what was going wrong. That team has no cojones.
    Disagree. I am sticking with my thoughts on this. The NBA season has ups and downs. When you are an average team, that means you might win 8/10, but you could and will also go through 5-6 game losing streaks. Harden isn't pressing like he was early, and teams have figured out to load his side, and make Houston's 10 average to below average PF's do something. Lin dribbling the air out of the ball many times isn't helping either, and they turn the ball over so many possessions out top, and their bigs don't have the softest hands to catch laser passes on penetration.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123