Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantakins View Post
    Getting out worked and out classed on home ice to an inferior team... This is a shame. This third period better be fierce or we are in trouble.
    This is second home game we have been embarrassment to oursevles
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    We need leadership and emotion skate you foockers
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    Standing around move around do something
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    Still no fire or emotion fire the dam coach make a trade no hustle what a joke
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    Pens have been out scored 9-2 at home with no even strength goals and to pathetic performances
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    I'm beginning to think a huge change is needed

vCash
    Ya something huge is needed going back to last month of last season we have been out worked hustled hit played 85% of the time
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    But what? Coach?

vCash
    What is really showing in this game is the third and fourth line have been our best two lines tonight the ones that have to work to get results
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    Maybe coach should keep them there after game and pull a herb brooks and skate them again and again as in miracle
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    How about a mike Keenan hockey stick explosion
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    That was sickening
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    Couldn't catch the game and glad I didn't. Don't need/want any details either

vCash
    I love bylsma but I'm beginning to think he has lost is team or they just don't pay him attention.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantakins View Post
    But what? Coach?
    Did any one see the ryan clowe game the other night? he exploded was upset with a call and showed it, he got in a fight over what he thought was a cheap hit on a team member. Yes that kind of emotion and play is over board and not needed 90% of the time but dam it i would love to see some of that grit, toughness, fire, passion, emotion from any one on the penguins. This team seams to be lacking in on ice leadership.

My old hockey coach use to say it was his job to get us to win his meaning was everyone had different levels of talent and strengths and weaknesses in there games and all players had bad games or bad luck at points in the game. His job was to find a way to make it work. The players that where playing well get them on the ice at the right time and the ones not playing well get them turned around and as long as we as a team were working and played with the passion to win it would all work out. My point being blysma is not making the right moves or choices and the players are not helping him. They are not playing with emotion, fire, or passion to win in this league. They lack the hustle and are being out worked most of the time. Blysma and the leaders of this team need to find the passion again or this season could be very long. There is way to much Talent on this team for these results.

The answer to this could be a coaching change or a big roster move I am not sure but it better come soon. Hell it could be just finding away to light a fire under some ones assss and that player exploding like Clowe did the other night. get your ***** in gear NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    crap whats is my name

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast