Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Is it just me or does Tangradi really suck?
    Completely true. Hopefully he gets traded with Despres for Setoguchi.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Is it just me or does Tangradi really suck?
    I'm wearing a Tangradi t shirt as I read this lol

vCash
    I'm in the minority here I guess but I think he should have gotten another few games to get a better idea if he will work out or not. Obviously he's not going to put up points on the 4th line with Vitale and Adams but that's not going to be a fair assessment of his game. Now, if he had stayed on a line with Malkin and Neal and still didn't put up points or create space for them, then I could say for certain that he might be a bust. However, he impressed them enough in camp to get the spot but 2-3 games (can't remember the exact number) isn't a large enough sample size.

Add that to the fact that it has now disrupted the 3rd line chemistry and I really dislike the move

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk27 View Post
    I'm in the minority here I guess but I think he should have gotten another few games to get a better idea if he will work out or not. Obviously he's not going to put up points on the 4th line with Vitale and Adams but that's not going to be a fair assessment of his game. Now, if he had stayed on a line with Malkin and Neal and still didn't put up points or create space for them, then I could say for certain that he might be a bust. However, he impressed them enough in camp to get the spot but 2-3 games (can't remember the exact number) isn't a large enough sample size.

Add that to the fact that it has now disrupted the 3rd line chemistry and I really dislike the move
    Minority yes but I agree with that. He needs a longer look.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash

I agree tk was doing good on the 3rd line. Tangradi wasn't hurting malkin and neal without him they went scoreless lol

vCash
    Well that was a pretty good example of team defense being the reason the puck was kept out of the net. Neither goalie looked like they had a chance in that shootout.

vCash
    I hate shootouts. Its great to see the Penguins win but to see such a great game be decided by something like that just feels so cheap. I would rather see the teams sent home with a tie than see something so ungame related decide the winner. Nonetheless I'll still take the W.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    I know a lot of people don't like them but I find them enjoyable. You could give each team 1 point for a tie but I always just feel like the game was "blah" if no real winner is declared

vCash
    I know a lot of people don't like them but I find them enjoyable. You could give each team 1 point for a tie but I always just feel like the game was "blah" if no real winner is declared
    I feel like that to. Ties suck and I actually like shoot outs they are exciting

vCash
    Well, Niskanen is out for at least tonight's game, most likely another few games as well. That means either Bortuzzo or Despres will dress most likely

vCash
    Despres will likely play

vCash
    Pp goes nowhere

vCash
    Being out hustled and worked again tonight no heart or emotion out there. Pens have had two pp on which we were out shot
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    The performance has been bad so far. We need to get on track and start working are ***** off play our game make them adjust to it
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    We look lazy

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast