Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    vCash
    These refs should be fired.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Future Flyer View Post
    So disappointing.... The Refs cost us two goals tonight.
    3 actually, Hodgson's goal shouldn't of counted.

lol bryz

vCash
    With a 48 game season we can't afford for this to keep happening or we won't even be in the playoffs.

vCash
    Bryz played another great game. And we still get screwed with 2 goals removed and 1 ******** goal allowed.

vCash
    I thought we got screwed last year against Crosby and Malkin with calls. This today makes those calls look trivial.
    Crosby Wants TO Be Giroux When He Grows Up!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillychifan View Post
    I thought we got screwed last year against Crosby and Malkin with calls. This today makes those calls look trivial.
    Sums it up right there.

lol bryz

vCash
    We still got screwed yesterday with BS calls. But this was outrageous. Someone must've been paid. A blind monkey could've called a better game. This is a disgrace to pro hockey. I certainly hope Bettman (I know it's a dream) actually does something about it -- these two refs should (at the very least) be suspended.

vCash
    The whining about the officiating is embarrassing boys. Yes, we had two goals disallowed. Yes, they probably should have gone our way. But ya'll are missing the most important thing: the team put themselves in a position to be screwed when they shouldn't have. Poor defensive rotating lead to the last goal for Buffalo. Poor defensive rotating lead to the first goal and Ott being all alone in the slot. Took far too many penalties, and very few of them were good.

Flat out, even if those goals had been allowed, this teams needs to do significantly better against an (at best) middle of the road Buffalo team than 4-4 ties.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Refs blew that game for the Flyers. It's really that simple. I'm not someone who really blames the refs very often, but they were just awful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by penguins2946 View Post
    Refs blew that game for the Flyers. It's really that simple. I'm not someone who really blames the refs very often, but they were just awful.
    They were bad, but at the same time, don't be in that position. They let 4 goals go in, mainly due to poor defense and poor discipline. We should have had four goals ourselves, but if you limit Buffalo, who's not anything near the stalwart that Pittsburgh is offensively, to 2 goals, that games goes to OT even with the crap calls. When you need two boarderline goal calls to go your way just to get a four goal tie at the end of regulation, you're not doing something right.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    not going to win a lot of games getting out shot 47 to 29 ...

the defense has been an issue for 2 straight games, not sure if we are knocking out the rust or figuring out the playing style for new guys ... but so far, defense is not good

b.schenn has played well; couturier had kinda a bad day against pitt and played a bit better against buffalo ... didn't play great in either game ... hopefully he keeps trending up.

if we get an enstrom or solid #2/3 defender type ... this is a cup challenging team

i've also been pleasantly surprised with Mez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    The whining about the officiating is embarrassing boys. Yes, we had two goals disallowed. Yes, they probably should have gone our way. But ya'll are missing the most important thing: the team put themselves in a position to be screwed when they shouldn't have. Poor defensive rotating lead to the last goal for Buffalo. Poor defensive rotating lead to the first goal and Ott being all alone in the slot. Took far too many penalties, and very few of them were good.

Flat out, even if those goals had been allowed, this teams needs to do significantly better against an (at best) middle of the road Buffalo team than 4-4 ties.

buffalo is going to win that division - bold prediction

vCash
    I saw this coming. The Flyers D got exposed by the devils in the playoffs and the entire league knows that they can be beat in a foot race. It's going to be a looooong short season for the Flyers. Lavi's system of D-men pinching doesn't work with guys like Grossman and Schenn.

vCash
    Bryzgalov gets shelled. Get used to that statement this season. God, where is this guys head. I know that the defense is underwhelming without Pronger, but at the same time you have to be able to stop something. How many weeks until he's gone?

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    I'm just going to go ahead and assume you didn't watch the game. If you did watch the game than you must be one of those people that blames Bryz no matter what he does. Bryz has been good the first two games, the D has not. Anyone who thinks Bryz played poorly does not know much about hockey

City of Brotherly Love

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast