Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    conspiracy. I see a blockbuster trade coming

vCash
    I invited Yao Ming and Jeremy Lin to dinner the other night, but I didn't invite Yi Jianlian, guy is a douche.

Dathomir Rancors (4-2)

vCash
    What is this high school? Who cares lol.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [x]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    who gives a ****?

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My boss invited me to dinner only to hit me with a bat and shoot me.
    That's what you get for having nickdymez as a best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Thy said "OK Mike, when they ask how old you are, SAY YOU ARE 12!".
    LOL

Props to NoFunLeague

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLSFAN0810 View Post
    yeah it is a big thing ..esp if the players eating with owner are lesser players and you are the Star(s). Its a slap in the face. Gay is an Olympian...basically he is on the cusp of being elite AND he is young . Memphis, your owner is a big douche bag turd...he basically just RUINED your team/franchise,and probably set them back 5 years esp if they trade Gay and ZBO. Memphis was one of the few teams NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY..2 Bigs who can ball AND COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER...A one on one player who can actually guard his position in Gay ...Id kill the owner myself but im hoping we get Gay since Memphis let Mayo go to ...your owner is a *****.
    and you basically just proved my point..... it's not a big story unless people like you blow it out of proportion and come up with a list of overblown issues like you just did. It's only a "slap in the face" if Gay and Randolph take it personally. The owner is a "big douchebag turd" if Gay and Randolph want to be immature and hold grudges like that.

vCash
    yeah it is a big thing ..esp if the players eating with owner are lesser players and you are the Star(s). Its a slap in the face. Gay is an Olympian...basically he is on the cusp of being elite AND he is young . Memphis, your owner is a big douche bag turd...he basically just RUINED your team/franchise,and probably set them back 5 years esp if they trade Gay and ZBO. Memphis was one of the few teams NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY..2 Bigs who can ball AND COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER...A one on one player who can actually guard his position in Gay ...Id kill the owner myself but im hoping we get Gay since Memphis let Mayo go to ...your owner is a *****.
    You could actually make the case for Conley and Marc being the REAL best players in the team.

vCash
    and that said.

Expect a Bearded bross reunion by deadline one way or another .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    Are they? I wasn't well aware; well I stand corrected then. Personally, I thought the typical age difference between the two would likely make it the opposite. Obviously you got Mark Cuban, but I just don't see how most owners who are probably 60+ years of age, would relate to a young 20-30 year old athlete.
    yea I was listening to Jalen Rose's podcast and he was saying that owners and players aren't really close...only the Jerry Jones and Mark Cuban types.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bloomis1307 View Post
    With the way management is trying to save money I wonder if Gasol and Conley were even allowed to order something not on the Dollar Menu
    Maybe they asked them to pick up the tab.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Not much of a deal. More of a curiosity. Best guess is Marc and MC are set. But we already knew that because of the trades rumors about the other two. Seems like Tony Allen should either be taken to dinner or made to feel nervous. He must wonder WTF ? Are they forgetting about me?
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    The Grizz have a pretty good team. I do not know why they have so much nonsense floating around lately.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    This is ridiculous
    Save the kittens, ignore sbs' posts
    Red Sox hater since 10/2011

It is anyway, not anyways.

vCash
    I don't blame them, aint nobody got time to take a 6'9" 270 pound beast and a Gay to dinner... People would stare.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast