Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoPo18 View Post
    Crosby, Malkin, Neal, Asham, Orpik. Hartnell maybe a little, but giving crosby a little bump on the way to the bench is nothing compared to headhunting and trying to injure like the Penguins do.

Not basing this off today, Penguins have been surprisingly composed so far. Not classless like I'm used to.
    crosby isnt dirty, he's just a little annoying rat that gets away with sh** because the refs. Contrary to that, however, the refs were good today and the penguins were very composed.

Neal is the biggest dirt-bag in the league.

lol bryz

vCash
    Giroux's Headshot against Zubrus last year was pretty classless to. The flyers had lost that series and he pulled a neal.
    Anyone saying Hartnell is dirty is ********.

lol bryz

vCash
    So anybody who does something dirty against my team is awful and anybody who does something dirty for my team is clean? Got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    Well Ovie not really helping me out here, just got called for diving. Was iffy though. Salo gets called for a hold.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    Really? Let go of the past already. Give some recent examples of Bert playing dirty.
    Let go of the past? he ruined a career for good for one of the most classless plays in NHL history. This statement pisses me off.

vCash
    Seriously, give it up already. I am not a huge Bertuzzi fan, but I get sick of hearing this all the time. Yeah, Bert hit Moore with a sucker punch, but the results from that punch were just a freak accident. Bert did what his coach probably instructed him to do, but Moore tried to turtle. I am not trying to defend the cheap shot that Bertuzzi took, but I am defending the results from that cheap shot.
    It is not like Bertuzzi sat on the bench going, let's see, "I'm going to skate onto the ice and try to hit Moore, he will probably try to skate away, so I will sucker punch him in the side of the head, this will cause Moore to fall to the ice, our teammates will pile on, and the combined actions will probably result in Moore ending up with a broken neck, yeah, that is what I'm going to do."

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=...t%20on%20moore
    They put a ****ing bounty on the player? Moore still experiences headaches. Crawford tried to get Bertuzzi off the bench? Vancover denied all of Bertuzzi's claims. GTFO. He will always go down as a dirty player, maybe not as recent, but he ****s up its a huge huge huge fine. Most pathetic play I have ever witnessed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    What Bert did was absolutely disgusting... Everyone always tries to preach forgiveness, lets just move on. He hasn't been dirty in a very long time
    Preach forgiveness for someone who ended a promising career and the dude still deals with headaches still. No that's like forgiving someone trying to commit murder.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    They put a ****ing bounty on the player? Moore still experiences headaches. Crawford tried to get Bertuzzi off the bench? Vancover denied all of Bertuzzi's claims. GTFO. He will always go down as a dirty player, maybe not as recent, but he ****s up its a huge huge huge fine. Most pathetic play I have ever witnessed.
    Give it a break already. What a bunch of whining little babies. It was a freak accident that caused the damage to Moore.
    That is the most pathetic play you ever saw? Really? Watch much hockey do you? This is pathetic hit. Notice the BIG difference. The intent was to seriously hurt someone.

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=...0on%20brashear

vCash
    Dirtiest play i ever saw was dale hunter on turgeon after he scored. Because it was after the whistle i think it is way worse that any sucker punches or knee on knee.

vCash
    Give it a break already. What a bunch of whining little babies. It was a freak accident that caused the damage to Moore.
    That is the most pathetic play you ever saw? Really? Watch much hockey do you? This is pathetic hit. Notice the BIG difference. The intent was to seriously hurt someone.

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=...0on%20brashear
    Want to know another big difference between this play too? Moore never played another game in his life. I do watch hockey. I grew up playing it. A break? cause no justice has been served? How much are you going to blame Crawford. Bertuzzi dropped the lawsuit on him too.

vCash
    Bertuzzi is still hated on for the Moore punch? Jeez some people can hold grudges for a while
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWings13 View Post
    Bertuzzi is still hated on for the Moore punch? Jeez some people can hold grudges for a while
    I can. The dude should be out of hockey. I like physical hockey but cheap **** like that is stupid.

vCash
    Worst play ever was the Hunter hit after a goal was scored. That was intent to injure. I'm not so sure that Cooke was aiming for Savards head. It isn't like the game is slow and he can just make an adjustment really quickly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by penguins2946 View Post
    Worst play ever was the Hunter hit after a goal was scored. That was intent to injure. I'm not so sure that Cooke was aiming for Savards head. It isn't like the game is slow and he can just make an adjustment really quickly.
    hahahaha did you seriously just write that, this is matt cooke who at the time pretty much made a dirty play every game

i actually cant believe theres a defence for cooke out there for the savard hit, he has cleaned up his game now but the way he used to play he always did something dirty/attempt to injure someone on the other team. thats why evander kane gained a lot of fans around the league just by doing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4DD20hF530

vCash
    Let's get this straight here, I'm a non biased fan between the Penguins and Flyers rivalry and I firmly believe that the Penguins are a dirty, dirty team.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast