Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Dirtiest Players and Teams?

I think Scott Hartnell is one of the most dirtiest players in the NHL. I also feel Philly is one of the dirtiest teams too.

vCash
    Yes. He just went after Sid as Sid was skating to the bench. Totally classless.

vCash
    Cesspool
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

vCash
    Oh, and Bertuzzi to the list as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Oh, and Bertuzzi to the list as well.
    Really? Let go of the past already. Give some recent examples of Bert playing dirty.

vCash
    Bert isn't that bad anymore. Hartnell is more deserving of the title of a dirty player

vCash
    Aaron Asham.

vCash
    Why? He will always go down in infamy for that hit. It was classless.

vCash
    Raffi Torres and Matt Cooke

After Hours album out 4/29

When you're having fun... Timeflies

vCash
    Cooke, another person like Bertuzzi that has reformed his game. People need to move on. He's different now.

vCash
    sean avery
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

vCash
    Crosby, Malkin, Neal, Asham, Orpik. Hartnell maybe a little, but giving crosby a little bump on the way to the bench is nothing compared to headhunting and trying to injure like the Penguins do.

Not basing this off today, Penguins have been surprisingly composed so far. Not classless like I'm used to.

ďToo many people go through life complaining about their problems. I've always believed that if you took one tenth of the energy you put into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you'd be surprised by how well things can work out.Ē
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Why? He will always go down in infamy for that hit. It was classless.
    Seriously, give it up already. I am not a huge Bertuzzi fan, but I get sick of hearing this all the time. Yeah, Bert hit Moore with a sucker punch, but the results from that punch were just a freak accident. Bert did what his coach probably instructed him to do, but Moore tried to turtle. I am not trying to defend the cheap shot that Bertuzzi took, but I am defending the results from that cheap shot.
    It is not like Bertuzzi sat on the bench going, let's see, "I'm going to skate onto the ice and try to hit Moore, he will probably try to skate away, so I will sucker punch him in the side of the head, this will cause Moore to fall to the ice, our teammates will pile on, and the combined actions will probably result in Moore ending up with a broken neck, yeah, that is what I'm going to do."

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=...t%20on%20moore

vCash
    Only a Penguins fan that has cheered for the two dirtiest cowards in the game in Samuelson and Cooke would tell people to get over it. Let Mark Savard decide when Cooke should be forgiven. Savard who was ten times the player that Cooke is was sent home by a dirty Cooke hit. Career over. Enough bad things cant happen to Cooke.

vCash
    This isn't going to end well at all
    You need centerman that can play two ways and if they donít play two ways in the end, you canít win, because the guy you are counting on canít get himself on the right side of the puck enough. So sure he can score, he can score but his team loses every night, I didnít know that was the objective. I thought winning was the objective. So if you centers canít play down the middle, and canít play without the puck, you have no chance.
    - Mike Babcock

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast