Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Manti Te'o

vCash

Manti Te'o

If he falls to us (which I highly doubt) because of all the stuff surrounding him do you take him?

I absolutely do I could give a flying f how many fake gf's he's had.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    easily. i think the more realistic question is if he falls to say around 18 or 19 do you try and jump up over chicago for him? cause i dont think he makes it past them. imo i say no, because i dont think the difference between him and ogletree is that great and if hes still there and chicago takes him at 20, i dont see anyone else from 21-26 taking ogletree
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    if he falls that far then i think someone has taken ogletree over him by that point and if so then yes i say try to move up.

If both somehow fell to us (obviously not happening) I think I would take ogletree over him...
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    I would take Ogletree over him but I would glady trade up for either one

vCash
    Being involved in this hoax shows nothing about his character IMO

vCash
    I would deff take Teo. I believe he is way better in pass coverage then Olgetree hence the 7 ints. I also believe he could be a hair faster than Ogletree. Maybe im wrong. But I would love to see Teo and Cush inside. Currently my top needs are 1- ILB 2- WR 3- S, But I easily could exchange 2 and 3

vCash
    I think you have to see how the guy works out in pre-draft workouts and see how he interviews before you consider trading up for Te'o. Also, the Texans' front office has clearly avoided guys with character problems in the past and guys who could bring negative attention to the franchise. Te'o will be a huge media distraction up to and following the draft and pretty much his entire rookie season.

That being said, if he's sitting there when the Texans pick, he's worth drafting at that point based on the tape alone. Burflict has proven in Cincy this season that just because a guy falls on draft boards due to character issues, that doesn't make his tape or his skills any less impressive.

vCash
    The difference is that burfict had absolutely HORRENDOUS tape his senior year. No one goes from a top 15 pick to undrafted solely off of character concerns (short of commuting multiple felonies). He was so bad his last year of college, while te'o actually had a better season aside from the bama game (which is pretty hard since he would have been the #1/2 ILB last year)
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    As mighty said, need to see how he interviews. I worry about his disappearing act versus Alabama, but if he is still there at our pick, no brainer. But to move up, need to make sure there are no issues with the kid if possible.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    not sure i can root for a guy who got suckered that bad. kidding aside, for whatever wierd reason he didnt really impress me all that much. if he's the best available at that draft slot then whatever, but im hoping they can fill the WR,OL with the first then get a good LB in the 2nd. we get an extra 3rd supplemental pick this year so rick smith better get it done or he might be out on his *** with the rest of them at this time next year.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan