Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    judging from his track record he isnt that good. 2007-2009 the bears defense was crappy.....
    Growing up in chicago and watching the bears ince 2001.....he was he worse DC the bears have had. I was just looking through your forums looking to see if someone mentioned signing rex grossman (im serious the guy can still throw just has been on some bad offenses) but then i saw this thread and just uttered good god someone pray for this team. He's bad nuff said

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPattersonGo View Post
    Growing up in chicago and watching the bears ince 2001.....he was he worse DC the bears have had. I was just looking through your forums looking to see if someone mentioned signing rex grossman (im serious the guy can still throw just has been on some bad offenses) but then i saw this thread and just uttered good god someone pray for this team. He's bad nuff said
    He's an amazing LB coach and i'm sure he'll be fine as a DC. I doubt Gus Bradley isn't heavily incluenced in the play calling. In a system where he knows what Gus wants i'm sure he'll be fine. If he were to be the DC on a staff that had a former OC as HC i'd be worried.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jobclarke View Post
    babich never had the players the bears have now when he was coordinator.......this team is in full rebuild so im not judging any hires right now because this team has a long way to go
    Ummm no...the only good player he didn't have was peppers. And that defense the year before went to the superbowl with Ron riviera at coordinator

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPattersonGo View Post
    Ummm no...the only good player he didn't have was peppers. And that defense the year before went to the superbowl with Ron riviera at coordinator
    Thats ok Poz is good and Smith > Briggs , I think Gus will call the plays.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12